Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland October/November/December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:01am
Originally posted by flipxxxflop flipxxxflop wrote:

OH MY GOD!!! PPR!!!! I GOT PPR!!!! I could not be happier! It is all over. I want to drive up there to turn it in but does anyone know how to do it and what I need to know? Thanks!! PPR WHOA!!!!!!

Congrats, Flipflop! I'm waiting for my turn! :-)
-----------------------------------------
Dec-02-2009 - Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec-29-2009 - Sponsor Apprvl
Jan-14-2010 - AOR Buffalo
Feb-05-2010 - File to Seattle
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:01am
Originally posted by peachy871 peachy871 wrote:

Here is my timeline:

NOV 16/09 - Applications sent to CPC-M
NOV 19/09 - Applications received by CPC-M
DEC 16/09 - Decision made re sponsorship. Letter sent.
JAN 5/10 - AOR received, 2 forms and passport requested.
JAN 14/10- Passport and forms sent to visa office.
JAN 15/10- Rcv'd at visa office (per tracking on Japan Post)

So they requested and received my boyfriend's passport...just wonder how long it will take! Am biting at the bit!! lol

Woot woot!
flipxxxflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipxxxflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 7:15am
raven, Message the cic-seattle. Thats what we did I just said hey my file was trans to det. and I have not heard anything? Can I get and update on my stauts and they emailed me back with visa ready paper work and to send my passport. It might work! I saw it on another fourm were some said they did it and it worked so I said what the heck it can't hurt. I got it by email sweetg. Thanks everyone! Hope everyone else gets approved here soon! 
App sent Nov 2
Received App-Nov 13
Started Processing-Dec 4
Decision Made-Dec. 4
Received Sponship Letter-Dec 12
AOR- Dec 16
Buffalo Started Processing. Dec 16
File Trans to Detroit-Jan 12

dealic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 7:55am
CONGRATS!!!!

I don't know about delivering it in person in Detroit. Did it say you could there? my PPR told me how to do it, so if it doesn't give you instructions I guess you can't.
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 4:39pm

raven, Message the cic-seattle. Thats what we did I just said hey my file was trans to det. and I have not heard anything? Can I get and update on my stauts and they emailed me back with visa ready paper work and to send my passport. It might work! I saw it on another fourm were some said they did it and it worked so I said what the heck it can't hurt. I got it by email sweetg. Thanks everyone! Hope everyone else gets approved here soon! 

Hubby just called Seattle--apparently they don't take calls, so he fired off an email. Thanks for the tip! I'm hoping to hear from them soon!
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Ravenesque Ravenesque wrote:

Hubby just called Seattle--apparently they don't take calls, so he fired off an email. Thanks for the tip! I'm hoping to hear from them soon!

That is great, Flipxxxflop!!   

Ravenesque, hope it works as well for you as it did for Flipxxxflop!

It has only been a month since they received last of the paperwork and and my boyfriend's passport...I should be patient a little longer! But getting anxious to know how long it will take! Just gotta look at it this way...at least the worst part is over. Now it is just down to waiting...impatiently. lol
Peachy
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:23am
peachy871 i guess so the hard bit is over but still i feel u on the wait.. 4 weeks n no passport back, haaa u will be worried but fingers cross it wil be back soonest ok..

Good luck all
SCsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 9:50am
Hey everybody is getting there PPR.. when will ours comes
App Sent cpc-m - 28th Aug 09
Sponsorship App - 17th Nov 09
AOR from buffalo - 14th Dec 09
Interview Scheduled - 21st Jul 10
Passport requested , aprroved n passport received - 21st July 2010
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 9:56am
SCsquare , well checking by bufflao it will take maybe the next month or 2 but  no news is good news is what i hear all that time so u good. I know the wait is killer but there is nothing we can do now but to hope and pray... is all good ok...
Good luck guys...
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:48am
For those that are applying for PR from the USA...

How are you doing your taxes in the US with your spouse?? Just looking for some guidance if you know any good website, sources, anything? My wife started to look at the taxes and we are dumbfounded on how to include my income on there.

Thanks guys!

Still waiting to hear from buffalo :S
Nov 19 Sent to CPC-M
Nov 20 Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec 16 Dec Made
Dec 21 Letter Rcvd Sponsor Apprved
Jan 4 AOR
Jan 6 In Process
Feb 1 IA complete. No interview. Doc requested sent in Feb 5
Mar 18 PPR!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
  Share Topic