Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland October/November/December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spring.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 8:12am
2days ago I received a mail from Damascus.they asked me to fill the form below.
does anybody know what is this form and how long does it take for me to receive passport request?

TRAVEL HISTORY
1. How many passports have you had, including the one you currently hold? ___
2. Please list all the countries that you visited and that you have lived in over the past 10 years.
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
3. What is the highest level of study you have reached?
Please specify the organization, dates and positions held.
6. Have you ever held a position in any government or state enterprise? (E.g. mayor, Member of Parliament, counselor, judge, managing director, etc). When and where?
7. Have you ever been employed by a government or political party in a position of responsibility or supervision? (e.g. hospital administrator, police officer, elections official, etc)
MILITARY SERVICE
Note: All immigration applicants must submit official military service completion or exemption certificates.
8. Did you serve in any militia, army, defense, or police unit (including obligatory national service, reserve or volunteer units)?
Yes No If no, please explain: ______________________________________________
9. Where were you stationed? (Please provide dates, ranks, units and locations)
10. What were your duties most of the time? (eg. infantryman, artillery, military policeman, radio operator, driver, other) Please describe in detail.
11. What training did you receive?
12. Under what circumstances did your service end? (E.g. completed service, deserted, invalidated out, medical problems, etc)
13. Did you ever participate in any form of combat?
Yes No
14. If yes, describe details and include specific dates and locations.
Use a separate sheet.
15. Have you ever witnessed or participated in ill treatment of prisoners or civilians, looting or desecration of religious buildings? If yes, describe the circumstances
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
Spring.M....I have never seen or heard of that document. What is the name of the form or the number on the bottom of the form? (IMM number)

Perhaps someone else out there with more experience has heard of this form and can elaborate. Folks?
Peachy
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:10pm
Oh! Just had a quick look at the forms for Damascus. That form is something in the region specific instructions for Damascus and was to be mailed in with your application. If you had overlooked sending it, they are requesting you to complete it and send it in, that's all. The sooner you get it sent, the better for you and your timeline.

As for processing time, you can look on the CIC website at processing times for Damascus. It is a guideline only. Your processing could be shorter or longer; every case is different.

Here is the link to the processing times for applications processed outland: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

Good luck, Spring.M!!
Peachy
ritosgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritosgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:52pm
Hello!  I haven't posted on this forum at all... but, just wanted to throw in my timeline as well.  My file was recently sent to New York, however... I had requested that it be sent to Detriot if an interview was necessary.  I'm waiting patiently to hear from them!
full payment made: 10/28/09
recieved cpcm: 10/30/09
approved and sent to buffalo: 11/23/09
pr app "in process": 01/08/10
file transfer new york: 01/28/10
diddagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 12:08am
Wow, Buffalo is sure transferring alot of files lately, eh?. I wonder if they are that behind? If so, then I am sure they did the right thing transferring everyones applications and it will hopefully mean a quick turn around!
javcil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javcil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 12:00pm
Anyone else out there having their application processed through ANKARA?  There is a lot of info out there from people applying through Buffalo, just wondering about some of the other nationalities too!
Application received in Mississauga Jan. 16/10
Sponsorship approved Feb. 4/10
Received in Ankara ... in process Feb. 24/10
Interview scheduled April 21/10
Visa received Apr. 22/10
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 9:01pm
it seems u alone for now and hope it goes faster for u???? good luck  am UK
javcil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javcil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:06pm
I may be alone, but I doubt somehow that it will go any faster ... Wacko Although fortunately Ankara IS one of the faster processing centers, according to the website ...
Application received in Mississauga Jan. 16/10
Sponsorship approved Feb. 4/10
Received in Ankara ... in process Feb. 24/10
Interview scheduled April 21/10
Visa received Apr. 22/10
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 4:34am
so lets hope it goes faster,
good luck Javcil
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:59pm

Does Buffalo not update e-Cas?? We have received the Initial Assessment by mail, but they have yet to update that online.

Any one know if we should expect any updates???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 24>
  Share Topic