Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland October/November/December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 4:45pm
hey thank you so much for replying......................actually he got his medical done in july 09 and i submitted the application in aug 09 and sent the medical and i believe his medical got to buffalo before the application......so when they changed status on ECAS into in process on sept 28th 09, it also states that medical have been received....................so IA letter was recieved on nov 6th 09 ...............it's been a month now no updates.............should i call them? and we were planning to visit US is that possible to take the passport to buffalo and give them personally, can we get it back same day......................i am just waiting for them to request passport and then plan holidays accordingly.............................
diddagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by anna27 anna27 wrote:

hey thank you so much for replying......................actually he got his medical done in july 09 and i submitted the application in aug 09 and sent the medical and i believe his medical got to buffalo before the application......so when they changed status on ECAS into in process on sept 28th 09, it also states that medical have been received....................so IA letter was recieved on nov 6th 09 ...............it's been a month now no updates.............should i call them? and we were planning to visit US is that possible to take the passport to buffalo and give them personally, can we get it back same day......................i am just waiting for them to request passport and then plan holidays accordingly.............................

Hmm... to be honest I am not sure then if they have received the medicals what could be causing the delay. I know that one such person on here (ecs) lived near Buffalo and actually popped in to speak with a VO and inquire why their file hadnt been finalized. The officer was able to tell them what the hold up was an assited them in getting it finalized. I don't think that is by any means the normal protocol and I also think it was an exceptionally nice VO! But if you live in the area, maybe its worth a shot?
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:53pm
still no response from CPC-M for us.....I have a feeling that Mon or Tues will be the day!!!
flipxxxflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipxxxflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:11pm
Just got my letter from CIC-M APPROVED!!! They sent it to Buffalo. Shouldn't be to much longer now. I hope!
App sent Nov 2
Received App-Nov 13
Started Processing-Dec 4
Decision Made-Dec. 4
Received Sponship Letter-Dec 12
AOR- Dec 16
Buffalo Started Processing. Dec 16
File Trans to Detroit-Jan 12

diddagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 4:10pm
My bf received his PPR via email from Buffalo today! So quick...we are thrilled. Gonna try and head all the way over to Buffalo to deliver the passport in person and do the landing all in one quick shot.
Good luck to everyone.... hang in there!
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by diddagirl diddagirl wrote:

My bf received his PPR via email from Buffalo today! So quick...we are thrilled. Gonna try and head all the way over to Buffalo to deliver the passport in person and do the landing all in one quick shot. Good luck to everyone.... hang in there!

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
diddagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:21pm
Thanks tgchi!!Smile
dealic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by diddagirl diddagirl wrote:

My bf received his PPR via email from Buffalo today! So quick...we are thrilled. Gonna try and head all the way over to Buffalo to deliver the passport in person and do the landing all in one quick shot.
Good luck to everyone.... hang in there!

Clap Big smile Clap Big smile

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for both of us! Good luck to everyone else and I hope you all have the luck we have had.

Big smile
diddagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by dealic dealic wrote:

Clap Big smile Clap Big smile

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for both of us! Good luck to everyone else and I hope you all have the luck we have had.

Big smile

Thanks dealic, I really appreciate it! I am also thrilled for both of us.... it really could not have worked out better, eh!? I feel like we really lucked out! Tongue
YorkFactory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YorkFactory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 10:13pm
Somehow, I have a passport request in my inbox today, less than two months after standing in line at the post office to mail a box full of paper to Canada. I expected this to take until May. I'm still kind of shocked that it's been this fast.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
  Share Topic