Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - prenancy affect qualification of skilled worker?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

prenancy affect qualification of skilled worker?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melswl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prenancy affect qualification of skilled worker?
    Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:47am
Hi everyone,

Im currently a student in Canada for professional study(accounting) after my degree. but the school isn't a canadian educational institution.  I just found out that i pregnant. i decided to deliver my baby here and its possible cos the estimated deliver period will be in Sept to Oct when my study visa valid until 31 Dec 2012.

Pregnancy is unexpected. All this while i plan to apply Quebec PR as i conducted few evaluations form from the website and it shows that i might match the requirement to apply for PR(that is when i am not pregnant).

will a status of single mother affect PR application? is that possible to extend my visa a little bit furthur after my delivery until we able to travel back home to our country? i doubt that the father of my baby match the requirement of PR application as he hold a study while travel visa and its gonna expired in April. for this case, he wish to apply for temporary working visa at least support and be with me until i give birth but im not sure if that possible.

Im confused and really need help here! anybody can help with my question?? thanks alot!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic