Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How much time from test to results or oath

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyeastwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much time from test to results or oath
    Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 1:29pm

Hello,

First of all sorry if I repeated this question. We are waiting like others for the Dec test results - appeared in 1st week.

Here is my problem, my wife is going crazy and wants to know if she passed or not, as it has been over 8 weeks for the results. We are from Leamington, ON.

Is there a way to find whether person passed test or not? We are ok if we have to wait for the oath, but anxiety of test results is killing her.

if someone fails, do they ask to retake test or appear before judge?

Regards,

James
XPEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XPEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 2:03pm
Just browsing the forum and looking at the timelines, you can see that some people have their letter mailed literally two days after the test while others wait several months. Depends on your luck I guess...

Edited by XPEH - 01 Feb 2012 at 2:04pm
msa1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msa1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:51pm
Actually, you can go to your local office and wait in the line. Ask about any question, then through the question about the test results. Many people I know did that and knew about the results
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic