Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do sponsors have to complete IMM5669?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do sponsors have to complete IMM5669?
    Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 4:12am
Do sponsors have to complete IMM5669 as well? or just the applicant? 

Sorry - just thought of one more question as I've read it. Do we have to complete IMM5562?  I don't know if this is for us!

About us: 

I am the sponsor (canadian citizen born in Canada) and my wife is the applicant (UK/South african citizenship). we have 8 month old daughter who is canadian citizen (through me) but was born in UK. We all reside in the UK but are moving permanently to Canada. 

many thanks for any help!
RobsLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 4:21pm
IMM5669 is for principle applicants only.  IMM5562 is submitted by a principle applicant as well - however, not all applicants are required to fill it out.  Outland applicants will find the requirement for it in their Region Specific forms; I think inland applicants for whom it is required would be asked by CPC-V to submit it later on in the process.    

Edited by RobsLuv - 29 Jan 2012 at 4:22pm
3/2007-applied
1/2008-Refused
12/2008-ADR failed
1/2010-Appeal allowed
4/2010-In Process(Again)
5/2010-request FBI/meds
8/2010-FBI recd
11/30/10-APPROVED!
1/31/11-LANDED!
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 4:44pm
That is one scary form (at least to me).  Reconstructing my own travel for the past 10 years would likely involve a LOT of work (I think I had to do something similar for a security clearance years ago, actually.)  I ran out of pages in my last passport - and THAT is with me not getting stamps between the US and Canada for the many trips (fortunately, I have detailed records for the past several years, first to ensure I didn't go over the 183 day mark and now that I have a work permit for when I can apply for citizenship.)
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
djbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:24pm
thanks Robsluv - you've saved me again!  nearly there with the application. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic