Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parents’ sponsorship: 90 days deadline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 96>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuun2002vn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Annqb Annqb wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Aug 2008 : submit applicationDependants: No
Nov 2011:Received Letter from Mississauga to submit complete docs with in 90 days
Feb 2012: submitted docs 
Mar 25 2012: received acknowledgment letter, docs is complete
April 5 2012: received letter that I met the requirements for elegibility to sponsor and the application for PR for my parents has been forwarded to CPP Ottawa, if local knowledge is required the file maybe forwarded to the relevant visa office for processing... 
June 2012received medical request (email)
july 2012 completed medical

Thanks. so your case is about 4 to 5 months......So i am expect my parents bvisa request the end of this year or early next year. .......
Andrei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by yuun2002vn yuun2002vn wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Nov 2011:Received Letter from Mississauga to submit complete docs with in 90 days
April 5 2012: received letter that I met the requirements for elegibility to sponsor and the application for PR for my parents has been forwarded to CPP Ottawa, if local knowledge is required the file maybe forwarded to the relevant visa office for processing... 

Thanks. so your case is about 4 to 5 months......So i am expect my parents bvisa request the end of this year or early next year. .......

We waiting for over 8 months since medicals to got passport request from CPP-Ottawa, but we are glad our waiting is over now!
yuun2002vn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuun2002vn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Andrei Andrei wrote:

Originally posted by yuun2002vn yuun2002vn wrote:

Thanks!!!!

We waiting for over 8 months since medicals to got passport request from CPP-Ottawa, but we are glad our waiting is over now!

Yeah Andrei I know everyone waiting time is different. Just wish wish wish for my christmas from Santa :)LOL
ssj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 12:05pm

TodayI received E mail  from Ottawa to submit my mother three pictures and passport to new Delhi through VFS or by main to High commissioner new delhi . Tha date of birth shown in letter is different from her date of birth in passport. that was also happened when i got her medical exam paper. At that time doctor in canada (as she was in canada on visitor visa)changed her date of birth on medical forms and also i sent an email as well a letter along with her copy of passport showing her correctdate of birth to ottawa to make correction of  date of birth in records. some one suggest me not to inform them at this time as it will delay case for monthes. is it possible that she can came to Canada and then notify immigration office regarding correct date of birth. is it possible to make correction of date of birth in landing paper after she came to canada. any body have any suggesion or similar case.

Thanks

ganku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ganku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 10:58am
Hi All, just checked CIC and saw the following:

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XYZ's application. The office will contact XYZ concerning this decision.

We had mailed Police clearance, Medicals and Passport on Nov 2. Waiting for visa.

Timeline
Mailed - July 2 2008
Letter for additional Info - Nov 25 2011
Sent - Jan 2012
Approved Sponsor - Feb 24 , 2012
Transferred: July 3 2012
In process : Aug 2 2012
Medical and pp : sept 21 2012
Decision Made: Nov 19 2012.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuun2002vn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by ganku ganku wrote:

Hi All, just checked CIC and saw the following:

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XYZ's application. The office will contact XYZ concerning this decision.

We had mailed Police clearance, Medicals and Passport on Nov 2. Waiting for visa.

Timeline
Mailed - July 2 2008
Letter for additional Info - Nov 25 2011
Sent - Jan 2012
Approved Sponsor - Feb 24 , 2012
Transferred: July 3 2012
In process : Aug 2 2012
Medical and pp : sept 21 2012
Decision Made: Nov 19 2012.
congrats BeerClap
NicoleX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicoleX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 11:16am
Is it just me or the entire process doesn't make any sense. My mom has done her medicals at the end of April, and the status is still "Aplication received".

Original Application Date – December 2007

Nov 26 2011 Letter Reply – January 2012

Sponsorship Approved – March 2012

Medicals requested - April 2012

Medicals received in Ottawa - May 2012

Medicals Acknowldged on eCAS - June 2012

Shuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 6:14pm
it's not unusual... in some cases people even receive passport request while their status is still Application received... in some cases status changes to Decision made but people are waiting for months before passport request...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuun2002vn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 6:16pm

Ok I think depend on the file i guess. My parents did medical the end of september. untill now, the ecas still application received nothing eles show. didn't even show medical recied. not sure why take so long ....waiting game

samnamahmood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnamahmood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 2:00pm
< = =text/ ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Originally posted by ssj ssj wrote:

TodayI received E mail  from Ottawa to submit my mother three pictures and passport to new Delhi through VFS or by main to High commissioner new delhi . Tha date of birth shown in letter is different from her date of birth in passport. that was also happened when i got her medical exam paper. At that time doctor in canada (as she was in canada on visitor visa)changed her date of birth on medical forms and also i sent an email as well a letter along with her copy of passport showing her correctdate of birth to ottawa to make correction of  date of birth in records. some one suggest me not to inform them at this time as it will delay case for monthes. is it possible that she can came to Canada and then notify immigration office regarding correct date of birth. is it possible to make correction of date of birth in landing paper after she came to canada. any body have any suggesion or similar case.

Thanks

HAVE SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE. PLEASE SEE AND REPLY.
MY CASE IS SIMILAR TO YOURS.
THANKS.
Samna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 96>
  Share Topic