Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parents’ sponsorship: 90 days deadline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 96>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rsmc2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsmc2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parents’ sponsorship: 90 days deadline
    Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 8:00am
my parents File was transferred to Ottawa back  in July 2012 , medical was done Aug 2012 Ecas says they started processing Jan 23 2013 , nothing yet , anyone with the same time line ????
roseweed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roseweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:47am
hi i have a serious question. we received the letter requesting additional forms a while back. its been about 4 months. we have not been able to send anything to them. the documents are mot ready yet.
what happens now? is our case going to be closed? will we have reapply? if yes then isnt paeents sponsorship cases timeline 15 years now... pls help. thank u
dynamite88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:46pm
Depends on where they'll be sending the passport back, she can just cross the border to US and do her landing. 
isim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 10:55pm
I have a question ASAP. Im sponsoring my mom from outside Canada. She came visit me 2months ago on supervisa. Today we got passport request. The question is does she need to go back to her home country and re-enter Canada and pass port entry to get her permanent visa stamped, or she can do it in Canada. It is too complicated, she just came, her return ticket only on November 2013. If somebody had the same situation? Thanks
isim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 10:50pm
Good luck!
salarkia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salarkia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:48am
When did you apply for your parents. Lets hope it is for faster processing!

dynamite88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by canvis2006 canvis2006 wrote:

Originally posted by dynamite88 dynamite88 wrote:

Hi All!
For some reason, I can no longer check the status of the PR application/sponsorship on ecas.  The links have been removed.  Are they updating the system?  Has anyone encountered this glitch?  I'm a bit concerned about this after noticing this last Friday... I'm trying to be patient and wait for a week before calling CIC to check.
Thanks,
-J

eCAS had a technical issue, seems to be fixed now.
I don't think this was related to updates.

Is your file approved and transferred already? What's your timeline?

Hi Canvis, here's my timeline:

Received - Sept. 9th, 2009
Additional Info. Requested - March 30, 2012
Additional Info. Sent - June 5, 2012
Receipt of completed application - July 13, 2012
Received letter requesting for police certificates - Jan 2013

Sponsoring my parent.  Ecas seriously has issues.  It's showing incorrect information at this moment even though the status update is back.  It lost other details.  
pardesi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pardesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:08pm
Hi Guys!

Do you know how long it takes to process application of parents with dependent after case transferred to LVO New Delhi, India?

Thanks,
Hi all!

My timeline for parents and dependent brother are
Applied in July 2009
Letter from CPC for docs Sep 2012
Docs sent oct 2012
Got approval for sponsorship and case moved to N. Delhi on 8th Jan 2013.
Ecas status: Sponsorship approved in decision made
Parents ecas : In process

I would appreciate if someone knows the process and timeline after this point.

canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by dynamite88 dynamite88 wrote:

Hi All!
For some reason, I can no longer check the status of the PR application/sponsorship on ecas.  The links have been removed.  Are they updating the system?  Has anyone encountered this glitch?  I'm a bit concerned about this after noticing this last Friday... I'm trying to be patient and wait for a week before calling CIC to check.
Thanks,
-J

eCAS had a technical issue, seems to be fixed now.
I don't think this was related to updates.

Is your file approved and transferred already? What's your timeline?

Xame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 1:39am
Hi Yuun2002vn,

Congrats. I think your parens are in Calgary now. I have sponsored my parents in 2008. The ecas status now is: Medical results have been received in February. You are from VN. You are in Calgary now. How coincident. I am from Vn and living in Calgary too. we might know each other. I hope my application will be processed as fast as yours after medical results have been received. Anyway, Congrats Yuun and happy new year!

Xa Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 96>
  Share Topic