Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Fee payment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Fee payment
    Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 11:35am
I am paying the 200CAD citizenship application fee online. I do not have a printer to print the receipt immediately. To those of you who have paid their fees: did you receive the receipt as a PDF file or as an email? If neither one, does the cic website allow me to save the receipt page in HTML and print it at a different machine?  

Thanks
luckymaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckymaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 12:15pm
you can save your receipt as a PDF file and then email it for printing and filling out.  And better to save a copy for yourself!
Good luck!
eli View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 12:42pm
Good! Thanks. The reason I asked was because when paying, cic adviced do not exit next page which is your receipt, do not exit, do not exit, you need a printer ... :)) so I thought maybe it's a security measure. 

God bless you, god bless Canada :))
Tarik View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:13pm
I remember recieving an auto email from CIC with the reciept attached, so that you can print later.
luckymaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckymaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 2:12pm
Yeah I think you will receive email as well. An the copy of receipt will be kept on your file when you logged in (I believe)
eli View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 12:22am
thank you folks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic