Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Business / Investor Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOW DO YOU WRITE YOUR ADDRESS????!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulce2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW DO YOU WRITE YOUR ADDRESS????!!!!
    Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 11:21am
If you need to write your home address from the country you are from, do you try translating the address to English or French??? I mean, what if CIC mails something to your address in English or French later on? it is likely that your country's Post Office may not understand this and you may never receive the letter! (in my opinion).

Do I write my address in English or in my native language?? (Spanish)

How did you write down your address?? did you have trouble receiving mail afterwards?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 10:33pm
Hi

Originally posted by Dulce2012 Dulce2012 wrote:

<div ="msg">
   If you need to write your home address from the country you are from,
do you try translating the address to English or French??? I mean, what
if CIC mails something to your address in English or French later on?
it is likely that your country's Post Office may not understand this and
you may never receive the letter! (in my opinion).Do I write my address in English or in my native language?? (Spanish)How did you write down your address?? did you have trouble receiving mail afterwards?

"when all else fails, read the instructions"

See #25 on the Checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
PMM
Dulce2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulce2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 12:17am
Hi pmm, thanks for your reply! I guess you mean #22? If so, I'm actually sponsoring my parents to come as PRs so I didn't have this checklist that you posted but, that instruction on #22 is just for mailing right? how about when fill out the regular forms?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic