Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trinidad & Tobago Cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 9:17am
Greetings all,

Have not been on in ages....

All I have to say, is that I filled out my request for a refund from these people, CIC Canada about 2 months ago. 

I got the refund in the mail yesterday.  A USD cheque, drawn on a US bank.

Wish everyone all the best in their endevours. 

I am glad to wash my hands completely and totally from Canada and Canadian Immigration!
Applied 6 Jul 2007
AOR 07 Sep 2007
Request for updated Docs Mar 2012
Throat Severed and Cessation of file established on 6th July, 2012.     
star64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 5:38pm
Hello All,

i am so glad to finally find some trinis to help me! tried using another forum and was so difficult to get correct info! just googled and found this site!! 

so heres my story...ive wanted to move to canada ever since i visited many years ago...i now have the required points and saved up my $ as per the requirements for FSW class...however some info im seeing you can only apply tru this route if u have arranged employment or goin for a phd..is this correct????? 

i have the required 67 points with a job in the noc category...so im at a lost now an am feeling most disenchanted....can someone please help! thank you in advance....to all those i read abt who got tru here congrats to you!! :) 

Star
BNT View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 8:07pm
Hello Star64,

Welcome to the T&T forum.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada, so do not be too despair about it.

In my opinion, the quickest way is through the student route, since the federal skills worker class route could take years.

Many people got fed up of waiting and some got rejected and gave up. I got rejected twice but never gave up and now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, send me a private message if you would like to get more details because I do not follow the forum as much as before.

Regards,

BNT
Applied for PR: 06/2014

Docs requested:

Docs delivered:

Docs acknowledged:
Ari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 11:12pm
Hi everyone,
Congrats Trinigirl31, I used Skyline Freight in Mc Donald Street,Port of Spain . They have a reliable agent in Toronto and did my full transfer out here ( Saskatchewan) without any problems.
Sorry to hear that so many people were disppointed :(

Applied 14 August 09
AOR     21 October 09
Docs Sub'd February 10
2nd AOR June 10
Meds request rec'd 31 Oct 11
Meds done 4 Nov 11
Docs sub'd 09 Dec 11
Approved 20 Dec 11
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:32pm
thanks and take care
Peeps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:35pm
Did CIC contact you on how to go about getting your refund?  I have not heard from them regarding a refund.

Originally posted by charles45 charles45 wrote:

Greetings all,

Have not been on in ages....

All I have to say, is that I filled out my request for a refund from these people, CIC Canada about 2 months ago. 

I got the refund in the mail yesterday.  A USD cheque, drawn on a US bank.

Wish everyone all the best in their endevours. 

I am glad to wash my hands completely and totally from Canada and Canadian Immigration!
Applied: 23 Nov 2007
AOR: 14 Jan 2008
Request for Docs: 11 Jun 2012
Dropped like a bad habit : 6 Jul 2012
islandbabe View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:41pm
HI fellow West Indians......For you 2013 applicants

Add yourself to the spreadsheet...visit canadavisa.com forum

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0
Ronstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 12:18am
Hi all can anyone tell how long does spousal sponsorship take for trinis. The website said 20 months but can anyone give any feedback if it can be done sooner.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic