Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by (INDIAN) (INDIAN) wrote:

Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have  heard from some of my friends  that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But  dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian
just quoting your posts in case you delete them
BitterTruth View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:21pm

No SRMO, Indian has shared authentic info, in fact I was surprised to see this info he posted as I was going to post the same last week. It goes this way-

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru ***** I asked them to forward the same as well.  I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from ***** - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (*****) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment!  Sad

see they are making fool to  people
indian

LOL
Just quoting your posts in case you delete them
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by BitterTruth BitterTruth wrote:

Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have  heard from some of my friends  that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But  dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .

regards
indian

follow me child follow me u need to follow me
indian
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:31pm

R U REALLY ASSHOLE
I U HARD

the worst thing you can do in an argument is to start using foul and abusive language when you start to lose

and who is really  a*****le, let the people on the forum decide
and not yourself

ok let people decide then who is  playing with feeling.how you answer middle class family line by line  obove.you insult evry middle person who invest hardcore money in immgrations for better future.1 rs is important when u earn hard your self.
indian

you have still not shared your professional skill apart from using the foul language on a public forum
and follow you!!!!!! for what???
i am quoting your first two posts just in case you delete your posts

(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:32pm

Dear Friends,

regards
indian

i promise i never com to this site again never ever.i see how people treat here
sorry brothers and sisters using abusive language.BitterTruth is not right man here.he ... leave it.god bless u all and marry chrismiss and happy new year.catch me canadavisa .com
indian

(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:35pm

Dear Friends,

regards
indian

sorry brothers and sisters using abusive language.BitterTruth is not right man here.he ... leave it.god bless u all and marry chrismiss and happy new year.catch me on canadavisa .com
indian

Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:38pm

Dear Friends,

regards
indian

sorry brothers and sisters using abusive language.BitterTruth is not right man here.he ... leave it.god bless u all and marry chrismiss and happy new year.catch me canadavisa .com
indian

keep your promise and learn how to be gentleman
we donot want abusive people on this forum
Merry Christmas and Happpy New Year to you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic