Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS
    Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 11:58pm
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have  heard from some of my friends  that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But  dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian

Edited by (INDIAN) - 23 Dec 2011 at 11:59pm
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:00am
No SRMO, Indian has shared authentic info, in fact I was surprised to see this info he posted as I was going to post the same last week. It goes this way-

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru ***** I asked them to forward the same as well.  I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from ***** - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (*****) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment!  Sad

see they are making fool to  people
indian

Edited by (INDIAN) - 24 Dec 2011 at 12:01am
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 11:42am
Dear friends
Mostly people here belonging to middle class family.Their saving are very hardcore and apply for canada is their investment.
we better Know in indian .It is very difficult to save money.Why we LOSE that money by making fool by these agencies. It is better to be wait .We have seen that from Nov CHC London,ankara,manila etc start working on prejunes .Work load is more on delhi CHC .We have seen that address are appeared and disappeared . which show CHC DELHI work on our files so keeps patiance .we all are professionals we use our brain and calculations.Take right decisions.We do not Force CIC for visa.what ever CIC plan they can do.As per my calculations.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC                     Selection Decision   Final Decision  Total
Assessment for Eligibility
          1789                     501                7421

I have july1 , 2011 Data

This year Skilled Worker qouta increased from 45000 to 57000-60000.Last year when qouta is 47000 that time aloted qouta tp DELHI CHC was of 6500 application. .This year it increased to 8000 applications .MI-2 applications are almost finisted because i already talk to 2-3 applicants of MI-2 who received medicals and theY are 31 may 2011 applicants.so there not more than 200 applications left in MI-2 catgories.If we are talk about MI-3 applicants .Total applicants received are 5300 Till date  and for delhi chc it has not more than 500s applications.If we add MI-2 and MI-3 then total is 700.so we minus 700 applications from 8000.It is become 7300  application.

Out 7300 applications delhi ChC working 60% on prejunes(feb26 ,2008 to 25june2010)which 4000 applications.rest of 3300 they work for before prejune(2004 to 25 feb 2008).If i am wrong kindly point out me

REGARDS
INDIAN

Edited by (INDIAN) - 24 Dec 2011 at 11:54am
BitterTruth View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 11:44am
i can't see how they are making fool of people!!!!

they are providing a service for which they are asking fee..... simple
and $700 is reasonable by any standards as you yourself have said that only an appointment with a canadian lawyer costs $400
if the lawyer is increasing fee that is because many applicants are joining every day
initially the agent had to keep fee low so that maximum number of people can join the court case
now if they have already filed three rounds of cases (as per your above post), it has become popular and so the increase in fee is justified..... simple economics

rather i see CIC making a fool of people like
promising  processing in 12 months (pre June applicants) and than hanging on for 3, 4, 5 years....

i do not know what is your purpose of discouraging people to go to court???
unless you are scarred that your case will be further delayed for several years if the litigation is won and litigants cases are processed

no one is in a panic mood but knowledgeable individuals who have decided to go to court rather than face the injustice and
as far as the link claiming the minister's  promise to clear the backlog.... well you have to be naive or simply a fool to take it
it is this minister who created the backlog in the first place
the promise the minister is making is just to discourage people to go to court
the link itself is dated 3rd November 2011 that is after the case had been filed in Oct 2011

i hope you know who is the fool now!!!!!!
next time come up with better logic rather than a mere link from the official site and your calculations
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 11:52am
 @ BitterTruth View Drop Down

I think u r agent of WWIC-S OR U HAVE UR OWN AGENCY.IF EACH PERSON PAY 750$ THEN MULTIPLY WITH 130000 CASES. DO YOU THINK IT IS SAMLL AMOUNT.WHEN CASES ARE IN BULK THEN LEGAL ADVISOR CHARE 3000$OR 4000$ . NOT FOR EVERY ONE CHARGE SEPARATELY.SOO TELL ME R U A FOOL IF U PAY THIS AMOUNT SEPARATELY.
INDIAN 

Edited by (INDIAN) - 24 Dec 2011 at 11:53am
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by (INDIAN) (INDIAN) wrote:

Dear friends
Mostly people here belonging to middle class family.Their saving are very hardcore and apply for canada is their investment.
we better Know in indian .It is very difficult to save money.Why we LOSE that money by making fool by these agencies. It is better to be wait .We have seen that from Nov CHC London,ankara,manila etc start working on prejunes .Work load is more on delhi CHC .We have seen that address are appeared and disappeared . which show CHC DELHI work on our files so keeps patiance .we all are professionals we use our brain and calculations.Take right decisions.We do not Force CIC for visa.what ever CIC plan they can do.As per my calculations.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC                     Selection Decision   Final Decision  Total
Assessment for Eligibility
          1789                     501                7421

I have july1 , 2011 Data

This year Skilled Worker qouta increased from 45000 to 57000-60000.Last year when qouta is 47000 that time aloted qouta tp DELHI CHC was of 6500 application. .This year it increased to 8000 applications .MI-2 applications are almost finisted because i already talk to 2-3 applicants of MI-2 who received medicals and theY are 31 may 2011 applicants.so there not more than 200 applications left in MI-2 catgories.If we are talk about MI-3 applicants .Total applicants received are 5300 Till date  and for delhi chc it has not more than 500s applications.If we add MI-2 and MI-3 then total is 700.so we minus 700 applications from 8000.It is become 7300  application.

Out 7300 applications delhi ChC working 60% on prejunes(feb26 ,2008 to 25june2010)which 4000 applications.rest of 3300 they work for before prejune(2004 to 25 feb 2008).If i am wrong kindly point out me

REGARDS
INDIAN

your post made me laught out loud
you have to be very naive to say what you are saying

It is very difficult to save money.Why we LOSE that money by making fool by these agencies. It is better to be wait .

and our money is well saved since last several years in banks with 3% interest.... so on every 100 rupees we get 3 rupees interest, not even  enough for a cup of tea which costs rupees 5

We have seen that from Nov CHC London,ankara,manila etc start working on prejunes .Work load is more on delhi CHC .

so by your calculations if other visa offices work Delhi will also work.... any offical link for that calculation of yours???

We have seen that address are appeared and disappeared . which show CHC DELHI work on our files so keeps patiance .

ahhhh, this is the best one, so if the address disappears and reappears it means that Delhi is working on our files
so if the address does not disappear and reappear that means Delhi is not working!!!!
 you are simple genius my friend
ever heard something like break-down of the system or a technical glitch???

we all are professionals we use our brain and calculations.Take right decisions.We do not Force CIC for visa.what ever CIC plan they can do.As per my calculations
salute your calculations

by the way what is your NOC I mean skill under which you applied???
you are right we cannot force CIC for visa but the court can
hope this helps to improve on  your calculations
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:04pm
 R U REALLY ASSHOLE
I U HARD
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:12pm

@ BitterTruth View Drop Down

I think u r agent of WWIC-S OR U HAVE UR OWN AGENCY.IF EACH PERSON PAY 750$ THEN MULTIPLY WITH 130000 CASES. DO YOU THINK IT IS SAMLL AMOUNT.WHEN CASES ARE IN BULK THEN LEGAL ADVISOR CHARE 3000$OR 4000$ . NOT FOR EVERY ONE CHARGE SEPARATELY.SOO TELL ME R U A FOOL IF U PAY THIS AMOUNT SEPARATELY.
INDIAN 
most dear and most learned (Indian)
i am not an agent but an applicant
why you want to multiply $750 with 130000 cases???
you can multiply $750 with the actual number of litigants only
it is not you who decide how the legal advisor (lawyer) charges but the lawyer

ok since you use a lot of brain and calculations, let me explain to you in most simple terms
when you hire a bus to go from city A to city B do you pay for yourself or take the whole bus on contract
now consider that you have to go to court, on your own, the lawyer will charge you say $5000
but if there are 10 people with you it does not necessarily mean he will charge you $500 each
the lawyer can charge each of the applicants $750 (or more) but will not charge $5000

i hope the above is helpful, if not feel free for further advise as tomorrow is a holiday and i have nothing much to do

please share your skilled category I am dying to know your area of expertise from which Canada will one day stand to benefit!!!
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:15pm

R U REALLY ASSHOLE
I U HARD

the worst thing you can do in an argument is to start using foul and abusive language when you start to lose

and who is really  a*****le,
let the people on the forum decide and not yourself
you claim yourself to be a professional, wondering what is your profession that you can stoop so low in your difference of opinion

your gameplan is over mate no more misguiding people on this forum

Edited by BitterTruth - 24 Dec 2011 at 12:19pm
(INDIAN) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (INDIAN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by BitterTruth BitterTruth wrote:

R U REALLY ASSHOLE
I U HARD

the worst thing you can do in an argument is to start using foul and abusive language when you start to lose

and who is really  a*****le, let the people on the forum decide
and not yourself

ok let people decide then who is  playing with feeling.how you answer middle class family line by line  obove.you insult evry middle person who invest hardcore money in immgrations for better future.1 rs is important when u earn hard your self.
indian

Edited by (INDIAN) - 24 Dec 2011 at 12:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic