Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

moving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coomboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: moving
    Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 8:14pm
I asked this before but no one replied so I am going to try one more time! I am planning on moving from Indiana to Canada and I need to find a moving company to help me with the move. My husband and I are moving for his sales job and I am pretty excited about it. We haven't even seen the house that the company bought us yet, and I won't know anyone there so I am also pretty anxious. I am here to ask advice about the moving company thing. Do I look for a Canadian moving company or do I find one in Indiana? I am obviously clueless. I did a little online searching and found these montreal movers but I don't know anything about them. If someone could give me a review before I look into them further, it would help speed up this process for me. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Edited by coomboom - 16 Dec 2011 at 8:14pm
jenifer123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenifer123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 7:33am
According to your information, you are going for an international move, so for this you have to choose an international moving company of Canada, because a Canadian moving company will know all the locations in Canada and if any damage may happen while moving, you can claim against that company as well.

marioka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marioka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 10:14pm
Hi all,< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
I love canada.
I like film Taxi 4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic