Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

qualifications in canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shunter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qualifications in canada
    Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 5:33pm
Hi all i am a uk resident and citizen looking to emigrate to Canada hopefully Nova scotia or maybe Alberta dependant on jobs etc and was wondering wether anyone has had city and guilds qualifications converted to a Canadian equivelent, I have a city and guilds level 2 and 3 in motor vehicle service and repair and a city and guilds level 2 in applying engineering principles which is bassically mig and mma welding and fabrication. I am an experienced mechanic but most of my experience over the last 8 years has been working on light and heavy construction equipment so i really need to find out how i can get my experience assesed. Any help herre will be appreciated.
canadaimmigration View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaimmigration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:50am
It's really tough to answer your questions since most of your experience are in light and heavy constructions. I even asked one of my friend, but he also could not solve your problems. However, he referred me a website which is running by a Canadian, Michael Kapoustin. They would charge a little amount but I don't think it would cost you too much.

Here is the website: http://canada0123.com

sultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 5:25am
Studying in Canada requires better academic qualifications for foreign students as well as for those who are long distance movers like international students who are seeking universities and colleges in Canada. As far as I've heard through my friends, unlike other foreign countries, Canada is not the same regarding abroad studies. But withing few years the number of students has increased a lot analyzing to the past years.

Edited by sultan - 12 Jan 2012 at 10:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic