Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjayk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:26am
My tim line

interview in chc new delhi 4th feb 2009refused
applead filed 10th feb2009
IAD hearing sept 14th 2009 appeal allowed (win)
new delhi start processing 26 oct.2009
passport reqest 20th dec.
passport rec.21st dec.
visa issued 24th dec.
passport received 31st dec.2009
finally wait is over by the grace of god
best wishes to you all and happy new year 2010

sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:45am

so it means tht after filling the appeal it takes 7 months to get the ADR or full hearing?  i think for me its almost 5 months, cuz i file my appeal in july 20, 2009.  still no news from IAD, i didn't rec my CAIPS notes yet...and i am going to visit my husband in feb

is it ok for me to leave in feb for one month or two, or i should stay in canada for their response? 
it will be great if anyone of you could tell me that if they ask me for evidences, what should i send, and can help me to win my case???

Bes of luck for everyone and happy new year

Edited by sshb - 03 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
sanjayk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjayk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:53am
sshb , its always good to visit and have as many proof as you can collect , have some one here to keep track for your mail and as mentione be brief and specifi in your sumission's there is no reason why you should not get through ,
sanjayk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjayk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:54am
again it depends upon case to case
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:56am
yea i know
JSKMR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JSKMR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:42pm
hi sshb, can you pls share why ND refused visa for your spouse..??
mrsJDL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsJDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by JSKMR JSKMR wrote:

hi sshb, can you pls share why ND refused visa for your spouse..??

yes i agree, also the other people here, can you please give us a bit more detail why the sponsorship was refused in the first place.

appreciate it. thank you
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:53am
hi JSKMR and mrsJDL  my case was refused for the common reason"Marriage is not genuine" 
actually my wedding pictures were very simple, so ISB send my husband a refusal letter.  now i file the appeal and lets see what happens next..

tell me about yours 
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
Hi Guys,
It's been over two months since I send in the updated forms, Police Clearance, etc, to the visa office. And still I can't hear anything from them. They didn't send me the form to redo medicals as yet. What should I do? I am sooo worry, I wonder if this process will ever end for me.
JSKMR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JSKMR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by sshb sshb wrote:

hi JSKMR and mrsJDL  my case was refused for the common reason"Marriage is not genuine" 
actually my wedding pictures were very simple, so ISB send my husband a refusal letter.  now i file the appeal and lets see what happens next..

tell me about yours 

Thanks for sharing, but its wierd to note that your case was rejected just because "the wedding pictures were simple".....

They should do a background check for the genuine marriage rather than just denying based on the wedding pictures.....did your marriage had the formal reception, if so, did you send them your reception pictures..??

All the best for your appeal...

My case, I have just applied for my wife and it is currently in ND.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic