Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:33pm

Sorry all for not keeping in touch, my wife received PPR via email late last week and the official letter the next day in mail.  PP has been sent with cover letter and the copy of official PPR letter along with passport to CHC-ND hopefully the receive it soon.  Waiting now once again...

kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 9:58am

tima

congratulations tima, you are almost there. Today i received acknowledge e-mail from ND for the E-mail i sent them. hopefully i'll receive another e-mail from them that they have processed the application.

Edited by kamjeet - 21 Dec 2009 at 10:00am
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 10:36am
tima,

Congratulations! I guess you must be feeling quite relieved as your wait will soon be coming to end.  Once again many congrats!!   

BTW have you noticed any update to your e-case?.  I'd appreciate of you could share the PPR request with us.

Regards

AGM

Originally posted by tima tima wrote:

Sorry all for not keeping in touch, my wife received PPR via email late last week and the official letter the next day in mail.  PP has been sent with cover letter and the copy of official PPR letter along with passport to CHC-ND hopefully the receive it soon.  Waiting now once again...

tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 8:41pm
Thanks Kamjeet and AGM. 

Hi AGM, ya I'm relieved but I'll be in much better state once I receive PP back with visa on it. Smile

Edited by tima - 21 Dec 2009 at 11:03pm
sanjayk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjayk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 9:08am
Good morning tima ,hope you are happy now after getting the passport of your wife with visa our best wishes to you and your wife  for the new year 2010 may god bless both of you with lots of good luck
ttima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 9:20am
Good Morning AGM/kamjeet & rest of them who all are in this forum , just to give you the good news  today 31st dec. 2009  in the morning mail i received the passport of my wife with visa issued,finally this chapter of immigration is over now , if any one on the forum needs any kind of help or any suggestions please feel free to ask , although i am not a lawyer but i can give lots of info which i have gone throughagain from me and my wife best wishes to you all for the upcoming new year and good luck
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ttima ttima wrote:

Good Morning AGM/kamjeet & rest of them who all are in this forum , just to give you the good news  today 31st dec. 2009  in the morning mail i received the passport of my wife with visa issued,finally this chapter of immigration is over now , if any one on the forum needs any kind of help or any suggestions please feel free to ask , although i am not a lawyer but i can give lots of info which i have gone throughagain from me and my wife best wishes to you all for the upcoming new year and good luck

tima,

Congratulations!! You must be feeling on top of the world. Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

It's was great to hear this news, I am glad that finally the  immigration journey has come to an end.  

Warm wishes
AGM
Appeal Allowed - 02-18-09,
CHC ND Resumed Processing - 05-20-09,Medical Redo 08-12-09,Present status - Background Check.
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:40pm
tima Congratulations to you and your wife! I am sooo happy for both
of you.

Happy New Year to everyone. From me and my husband.
It broke my heart that here I am AGAIN away from my husband for another New Year, but I hope in the will of ALMIGHTY ALLAH I will be in my husband arms for the next New Year.
robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:54pm
Hello everyone on this thread, and congrats to all of you who have finally gotten your visas/or those of you who are already with your spouses here in Canada. I am hoping and praying that finally 2010 will be our year to have this nightmare end for me and my husband. For now, it is three months since my ADR conference was cancelled at the last minute by Minister's Council who said ADR protocol calls for one hour conference and because of the vast amount of proof of genuine marriage I sent, they said our case will need full day of court. I am so tired of being put constantly at the back of the Immigration Visa line up. But I am assured by your experiences and cases that there is an end to it. In 2010 we will celebrate three years married. How many years were you married before visa was given? Give me an idea if our time will come soon..........
sanjayk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjayk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:20am

Hello robyng65, hope you got my details and msg. on other link well please let me know if yu need any info or help in solving your problem i have to let you know that  i know this person he is very good and smart in these kind of matters , my best wishes to all of you whoare on this thread

happy new year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic