Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeline after appeal allowed
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:20pm
Hi All,
Can you all please share your timelines after winning ADR? I like to know how long takes Visa office to finalize the case for eg...
When written Decision of Appeal was received?
When CBSA send the file to New Delhi?
When CHC-ND received it?
When E-CAS was updated?
When and what information was requested first or did they asked for meds, pcc and updated forms?
Was PPR followed after this? When was it requested?
Finally passport received with visa.

Here is my timeline...
Decision of Appeal:-End of Sept, 09
CBSA send the file to ND:-End of Sept, 09
CHC-ND received file:-End of Oct, 09
E-CAS updated:First week of Nov, 09
PCC and updated forms requested:- End of Oct, 09
Forms sent:- Mid of Nov, 09
Meds redo request:- Last week of Nov, 09
Meds done:- End of Nov, 09
PPR received Mid Dec, 09
PP received end of Dec, 09 Big smile

Please include any other transaction I may have missed so we all have a clear understanding.

Thanks all.

Edited by tima - 03 Jan 2010 at 3:24am
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:48am

Hi AGM,
Thanks. Yes I did receive med request which was completed last week only.  I don't know how long we have to wait now.  My wife ended up going back to same DMP as he was the only available at the time.

Any update on your side?

Hi - tima,

Looks like you have received Medical request, Congratulations!!.

There are two DMPs in Hyderabad and both of them are not listed in the list that is included with medical request, Therefore don't bother about DMPs list sent by CHC, my guess it's out dated, you can visit the same office you visited last time.

AGM

quote:
Originally posted by tima

Hi AGM,
Did you go back to the same DMP office or did you pick the one from the list CHC-ND sent?
Actually I've just received the list but it is missing the DMP who I originally went to. The online list on CIC site still shows him on the list. Can you let me know if we have to go to the one listed or we can go back to the original DMP?

BTW- who did you go to before and after appeal?

Thanks

Edited by tima - 01 Dec 2009 at 9:10pm
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:12am

tima, Could you please post your timeline as well

My timeline 

==========================================================

• Full Board Hearing                                                                           Nov-25-2008
  • Appeal Allowed,Received Written decision from IAD   Feb-18-2009
  • File Transfer from CBSA to CHC New Delhi                            Mar-04-2009
  • CHC New Delhi Resumed Processing                                       May-20-2009
  • Request for updated IMM forms + PCC + Imm Pics          Jun-06-2009
  • Above docs sent                                                                              Jul-08-2009
  • Request for Medicals [Redo]                                                      Aug-06-2009
  • Waiting for Next Step......             Angry

Edited by AGM - 01 Dec 2009 at 4:17am
robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by AGM AGM wrote:

<p Msonormal="Msonormal">  tima, Could you please post your timeline as well

<p Msonormal="Msonormal">

<p Msonormal="Msonormal">My timeline 

<p Msonormal="Msonormal">==========================================================

<p Msonormal="Msonormal">

• Full Board Hearing<span style="mso-tab-count:1">           </span><span style="mso-tab-count:4">                                                                </span>Nov-25-2008
  • Appeal Allowed,Received Written decision from
    IAD<span style="mso-tab-count:1">  <span Apple-tab-span="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">               </span></span>Feb-18-2009
  • File Transfer from CBSA to CHC New Delhi<span style="mso-tab-count:1">            </span><span style="mso-tab-count:1">               <span Apple-tab-span="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">          </span></span>Mar-04-2009
  • CHC New Delhi Resumed Processing<span style="mso-tab-count: 2">                       </span><span style="mso-tab-count:1">                <span Apple-tab-span="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span></span>May-20-2009
  • Request for updated IMM forms + PCC + Imm Pics<span style="mso-tab-count:1">          <span Apple-tab-span="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">          </span></span>Jun-06-2009
  • Above docs sent<span style="mso-tab-count:1">              </span><span style="mso-tab-count:4">                                                                </span>Jul-08-2009
  • Request for Medicals [Redo]<span style="mso-tab-count:1">      </span><span style="mso-tab-count:3">                                                <span Apple-tab-span="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span></span>Aug-06-2009
  • Waiting for Next Step......        <span style="mso-tab-count:1">     Angry</span>

<p Msonormal="Msonormal"><o:p> </o:p>

Please if I could comment, I have a premonition, you will get news before the New Year and it will be good news.

Keep the faith your journey is soon over and your love will soon be in your arms forever.

Hugs from Robyn
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:12pm
updated my timelines
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:07am

Hi - Robyn,

So nice of you for writing, I am hopeful that your words come true...... [InshaAllah]

Hope to see Your post appeal timeline on this thread very soon..

Regards

AGM

quote:  Please if I could comment, I have a premonition, you will get news before the New Year and it will be good news. 

Keep the faith your journey is soon over and your love will soon be in your arms forever. 

Hugs from Robyn 

Edited by AGM - 02 Dec 2009 at 12:13am
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:12am

tima,

Txs for posting your timeline, It looks like your file is moving pretty fast. I wish and hope you will continue the same pace.

Kamjeet, Where are you? did you receive written decision from IAD yet? keep us posted.

Good Luck

AGM
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:39am
I don't know if it fast but I know one thing for sure that this wait is killing me.
rbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:42am
Nov 15 2006 - Courier Notice of Appeal to Canada
Nov 20 2006 - Notice of Appeal has been received and signed for
Jun 2007 - Received letter for ADR appeal
Jul 2007 - Received new schedule for ADR appeal
Sep 24 2007 - Attended ADR and successfully appealed Conjugal Partner status
Oct 19 2007 - Received confirmation of winning appeal in ADR from IAD in the mail.
Dec 03 2007 - Manila Embassy asking for updated copies of IMM008 generic, IMM0008 Schedule 1 and IMM5604.
Feb 25 2008 - Still Nothing
Apr 10 2008 - Wife redid her Medical
Jun 3 2008 - MP Office contacted me to say they submitted a new enquiry about the status of our file
June 17 2008 - MP office contacted me. Informed me they spoke with Immigration. Immigration cannot explain why letters are being sent to old address as they confirmed they have the proper address on file. (I already knew that cause our e-cas has had the right address for over a year) Incompetence errrrr
Oct 22 2008 - Wife receives Visa
Nov 26 2008 - Wife and I arrive together in Canada
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 12:17am

That is over 2yrs rbenoit.  What was your reason for refusal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic