Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by AGM AGM wrote:

tima, 

Same here no updates  Confused 

Question for you, do you check e-case with Old Immigration File # No. or the new one that is assigned after the appeal was allowed.

I can check the e-case with both the old and new IMM file No's.

Also we have two Link under "Permanent Residence Application Status" 

First Link say's : "In-Process" - We started processing your application on May 20, 2009.

Second Link :  "Decision Made" has the same old Sh..it"

AGM 

Originally posted by tima tima wrote:

No updates on ECAS on my file. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Hi AGM,
Actually I am not able to pull up the info with old file number.  I can only pull up info with client ID and new file number.   Once opened it says "In-Process" - We started processing your application on Oct 23, 2009.

I would still say you demand to speak to VO as it has exceeded normal timelines.  They should attend you and provide you status update as you are a Canadian Citizen.

Edited by tima - 15 Dec 2009 at 9:20pm
kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 11:31am
I called CBSA, first they told me they have not recieved the decision letter yet, that made me nervous beause i received mine about two weeks ago. I thought maybe their's got lost in the mail or something. they found it burried under pile of others letters they hadn't looked at yet. Then i was told that it would take 6-8 weeks for them to transfer the file to ND visa office.
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:37pm

3-4 week is usual time.  I would attach the copy of decision and send it to them via the inquiry link as an attachment.

kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:55pm
tima
 >>>>>I would attach the copy of decision and send it to them via the inquiry link as an attachment

tima, what inquiry link would that be?. I called their office and  if  there is a link, can you please post it here?

Thank you

Edited by kamjeet - 16 Dec 2009 at 6:55pm
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 10:28pm
Here is the link for Delhi office.... You can make a request to have them start processing your case at the VO based on the decision letter the mailed you.  Attach the scan copy of the letter and send it to them.  This will save you time while CBSA deliver the copy of decision to CHC-ND via diplomat mail. 

Edited by tima - 16 Dec 2009 at 10:41pm
kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:08am
Thank you tima
I will do that.

Did you also submit your copy of the letter?

Edited by kamjeet - 17 Dec 2009 at 2:02pm
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by kamjeet kamjeet wrote:

Thank you tima
I will do that.

Did you also submit your copy of the letter?
Yup they acknowledged it and started to act on it ironically by the time they replied to me the next day my complete file reached India. 
kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:07am
oK friends, i just sent ND my copy of the decision letter.
time,  how long after did they send you an acknowledgement reply?
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:37am
kamjeet , I got response in three weeks, the officer replied to my email stating that they have resumed the processing of my wife's application.

AGM

tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 12:47pm

Hi Kamjeet, they responded in about 4 weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic