Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 10:49am
Originally posted by kamjeet kamjeet wrote:

Finally i was able to register for this new link, Thanks MGM.
I received my decision letter yesterday. Can i use the same file # to view any updates on my file. I tried  once but it did't work. is it because the file is still closed?

It took several weeks for our ecase to be re-enabled.
We were told that ecas accounts are disabled after 1 year.
Should an appeal be allowed then the ecas accounts gets re-anabled.

Cheers!!!
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:34pm
Any Update AGM?
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:38am
tima,

Still no update. I am very upset due to this delay, Last month I inquired with CHC ND and and they said the "file is under review". I think there is no other option other than waiting...

Any update on your end?

AGM
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:12am

Hi AGM, why are they doing this?  Are you presently in India?  Have you tried going to CHC-ND?  You are a canadian citizen, right?  As a citizen you can demand to talk to an immigration officer at the CHC-ND and ask what the hell is going on.

For me it is hard as I am still in CANADA.
I've made couple enquiries but haven't received anything.  Last I heard that an officer will review my case.  I don't get what is left to review.

Hopefully we get something before end of the year.

Please keep in touch and again thanks for helping all of us out.

Edited by tima - 14 Dec 2009 at 7:22pm
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:21pm
No updates on ECAS on my file. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:28am

H- tima,
I am presently in India and seriously have no plans of returning to Canada until they issue visa.
Do you think meeting with V/O will be of any help in terms of speeding the process? haven't heard that before. I have another issue, my visit visa is expiring end of this month, not sure if extension is possible? will find out today.

Regards
AGM

Originally posted by tima tima wrote:

Hi AGM, why are they doing this?  Are you presently in India?  Have you tried going to CHC-ND?  You are a canadian citizen, right?  As a citizen you can demand to talk to an immigration officer at the CHC-ND and ask what the hell is going on.

For me it is hard as I am still in CANADA.
I've made couple enquiries but haven't received anything.  Last I heard that an officer will review my case.  I don't get what is left to review.

Hopefully we get something before end of the year.

Please keep in touch and again thanks for helping all of us out.

AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:01am

tima, 

Same here no updates  Confused 

Question for you, do you check e-case with Old Immigration File # No. or the new one that is assigned after the appeal was allowed.

I can check the e-case with both the old and new IMM file No's.

Also we have two Link under "Permanent Residence Application Status" 

First Link say's : "In-Process" - We started processing your application on May 20, 2009.

Second Link :  "Decision Made" has the same old Sh..it"

AGM 

Originally posted by tima tima wrote:

No updates on ECAS on my file. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
kamjeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:42pm
how do i find out when my file after the appeal was transferred to ND for processing? On the decision letter says e-mailed on Dec. 8 to visa office. Is that when it happened?
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:38pm
Hi Guys, Same here with me no updates . Damn this sucks........
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 8:16pm
Kamjeet - Check with CBSA 

AGM

Originally posted by kamjeet kamjeet wrote:

how do i find out when my file after the appeal was transferred to ND for processing? On the decision letter says e-mailed on Dec. 8 to visa office. Is that when it happened?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic