Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline after appeal allowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:27am

Hello,

how is everyone, i hope my experience with Canadian High Commission and IAD will help all people waiting for their applications.

My wife sponsored me in august 2006, in October 2006 sponsorship application was approved by CIC Missisauga and they transferred  sponsorship application to Canadian High Commission to Islamabad Pakistan in End of October 2006. Canadian High Commission sent me Interview Letter which was scheduled in May 2007. after my interview i received written decision of refusal by Canadian High Commission Islamabad-Pakistan in June 2007.  Visa Officer Gave 3 reasons for refusal

1- Marriage is uncustomary because of my wife was 17 years elder in age  and was previously married and had one son from previous marriage. On other hand i was single at the time of our marriage.

2- Lackness of knowledge about my wife previous marriage as i was not able to answer when my wife got divorce from her previous marriage.

3- i did not  met my step son (my Wife's son from first marriage) before or after marriage. 

July 2007 my wife appealed against the Visa Officer Decision that our marriage is not genuine. 

ADR Scheduled one hour meeting with my wife on 25 MAY 2008 which was refused by Minister's Council.

IAD scheduled another Date for half day hearing on September 18,2009, again the Minister's Council advised my wife to give proper numbers to our evidences file pages and also request for English to Urdu Translator as the Visa officer mentioned in refusal letter that my English is Average and she had to switch to Urdu Many times. So IAD told my wife they will arrange translator free of cost but they returned the IAD file record to my wife and  my wife had to assign numbers to the Appeal record file all pages.

IAD scheduled another Date for Full Day Hearing on 18, January 2010, and this time the Honorable IAD Judge allowed our appeal and my wife received the written decision of the IAD Appeal on 15 February 2010.

CBSA forwarded file to Canadian High Commission Islamabad-Pakistan, on 23 February 2010.

26 February 2010 waiting for next what Canadian High Commission will do for  my file.

if someone knows about how much time more Canadian High Commission will take to start process my file ?

if someone knows about next procedure please reply my post so i will be prepared for next step.

Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:28am

Hello,

how is everyone, i hope my experience with Canadian High Commission and IAD will help all people waiting for their applications.

My wife sponsored me in august 2006, in October 2006 sponsorship application was approved by CIC Missisauga and they transferred  sponsorship application to Canadian High Commission to Islamabad Pakistan in End of October 2006. Canadian High Commission sent me Interview Letter which was scheduled in May 2007. after my interview i received written decision of refusal by Canadian High Commission Islamabad-Pakistan in June 2007.  Visa Officer Gave 3 reasons for refusal

1- Marriage is uncustomary because of my wife was 17 years elder in age  and was previously married and had one son from previous marriage. On other hand i was single at the time of our marriage.

2- Lackness of knowledge about my wife previous marriage as i was not able to answer when my wife got divorce from her previous marriage.

3- i did not  met my step son (my Wife's son from first marriage) before or after marriage. 

July 2007 my wife appealed against the Visa Officer Decision that our marriage is not genuine. 

ADR Scheduled one hour meeting with my wife on 25 MAY 2008 which was refused by Minister's Council.

IAD scheduled another Date for half day hearing on September 18,2009, again the Minister's Council advised my wife to give proper numbers to our evidences file pages and also request for English to Urdu Translator as the Visa officer mentioned in refusal letter that my English is Average and she had to switch to Urdu Many times. So IAD told my wife they will arrange translator free of cost but they returned the IAD file record to my wife and  my wife had to assign numbers to the Appeal record file all pages.

IAD scheduled another Date for Full Day Hearing on 18, January 2010, and this time the Honorable IAD Judge allowed our appeal and my wife received the written decision of the IAD Appeal on 15 February 2010.

CBSA forwarded file to Canadian High Commission Islamabad-Pakistan, on 23 February 2010.

26 February 2010 waiting for next what Canadian High Commission will do for  my file.

if someone knows about how much time more Canadian High Commission will take to start process my file ?

if someone knows about next procedure please reply my post so i will be prepared for next step.

Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:29am

Hi

Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:31am

Hello,

sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 4:12am
Hello waseem bhai congrates. You have posted 8to 9 posts by saying same thing. I understand your pain, you are bearing since 3 years. Now it's over. And inshallah you will be reunite with your wife.
I've heard tht after winning the appeal it takes up
to 3 to 4 months it depends
best of luck for you
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:57am
waseem do not worry all will be fine.
Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:03am
Brother
have u went through appeal process. if yes please share your timeline i am dealing with Islamabad CHC. 
thanks for reply brother
Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:05am
Brother if you have same appeal experience please share your timeline. any information from youwill be highly appreciated. brother you know how much we suffered from this appeal process it took 3 years. But in the end we won.
thanks for replying brother
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:50am
now your waiting time is almost over...everything is gonna be fine

Waseempk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waseempk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 1:02pm
Dear sshb,
yes hopfully soon CHC  will start processing my case  after appeal is allowed. i wish u good luck  too brother. keep praying for urself, me and for all of those friends who are still waiting. i will suggest all people who waiting for their appeal hearing that they  should be optimistic. i will suggest that if your sponsor is fluent in english speaking then they do not  need to hire a lawyer services for appeal. in my case we did not get any lawyer services still we won the appeal. i have read cases where people paid much money to lawyers but in the end their appeal rejected by IAD. so if ur sponsor (wife/husband) is fluent in english then its my personal experience that they do not need any lawyer help. lawyers do not do anything only you can win and provide all evidences like contact proves, ur sponsor visit you, ur contact with ur sponsor's family members, solid answers of visa officers observation on which visa officer refused you application in CHC.
hope it will help all those people going through IAD.

best of luck
regards
waseem
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic