Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR Application after July, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priyanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:19am

Thanks for the reply.

Another query, the validity of my passport is less than a year, ie. Its getting expired in january 2013. Do u suggest that I renew my passport now and also take a fresh PCC from Delhi and submit both PCC's from Delhi and London together?

Regards
Priyanka

Originally posted by bhavikham bhavikham wrote:

HI Priyanka,

If your application is lying with NDVO, you should send London PCC at the earliest before they ask and this way you can save processing time as well.

One you courier the original to NDVO, post online query after 15-20 days that you have submitted PCC by courier on date so and so. This is to get confirmation from NDVO that they have received PCC.

Regards,

bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:24am
Hi Priyanka,

I dont think you should get new passport at this time, as it is expiring in Jan, 2013. Getting new passport, PCC and updating it to NDVO is a tedious task, isn't it ?

I am sure that you will get final call from NDVO much before expiry of your passport and even if you don't get, you should plan applying for a new passport somewhere in October / November, 2012.

Regards,
Priyanka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priyanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:28am

Hi Bhavikham

I shall be applying under tatkal which just takes 3 days. What I wanted to know was that when they call for passports at CHC, is there a condition like 'the passport should be valid for atleast an yesr'??

bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:50am
Hi Priyanka,

I dont know exactly, but I remember someone having told me the requirements of passport validity for at least 6 months from the date they put VISA stamp. Better, you post query to NDVO.

Regards,
canapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 3:25pm
Hi Bhavikham,

I wrote to the Buffalo office regarding my letter of acknowledgment. Kind of disappointing - looks like there is a huge delay. Below is what they sent me. I thought I'd share it so those who are in the same situation and know that it's taking that long.

The creation of permanent resident applications in our database along with the mailing of the acknowledgement of receipt letter is taking a minium of 30 weeks. 

Any application submitted without the required documents and information will be returned to the applicant.

bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 1:21am
Hi Thomaspee,

I just wanted to know if your address has disappeared ONLINE on CIC's website OR it is still there ? In many cases address has disappeared.
bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 1:22am
Hi Keshab,

Any news on your application ?

Regards,
thomaspee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomaspee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 5:29am
Hi bhavikham,
my address diappared at the day after getting my file no

Regards,

thomaspee
Priyanka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priyanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 5:47am

Im sorry but What does it mean by address disappearing and from where????

thomaspee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomaspee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 7:36am
ur address will be there when u log on to CIC WEBSITE.......below the applicant name
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>
  Share Topic