Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR Application after July, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:32pm
Dear Bhavikham

I have send my application to canada dated 2nd of May. But till now I havent received ant reply from them. I have also contacted Thomas cook whether the dd is en-cashed and they said the dd is not en-cashed yet.   I am very confused and dont know what to do. if you can help me. I want to know about whom to contact to know about what happened to my papers. Pls do help. Thanks
sumeetgupta
bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:22am

@ Dear Sumeet,

You might be aware that the overall cap of 10,000 applications across all eligible NOC Codes was reached on 8th May, 2012 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fsw.asp). Accordingly, if your application was delivered by courier agency to CIO, NS, Canada after this date (8th May, 2012), it would be returned by CIO, NS, Canada office without even processing.

On the other hand, if your application was delivered to CIO, NS, Canada before 8th May, 2012 - your application could have been accepted for initial processing, PROVIDED, your NOC cap limit (500) was not reached.

For most of MI-3 applications (application made after June, 2011), if applications were approved by CIO, they had sent email to applicants with FILE NO within 3-4 months from date of receipt of applications. Please note that this is a general time line which has been identified based on experience of different blog members, and this time line is not fixed for all MI-3 applications.

Since you have applied in May, 2012 – chances are there that your application was received by CIO after the reach of cap, and if so, there is no point to follow up with your agent or to CIO, NS, Canada. If you still wish to inquire on your application, you can send your query to CIO, NS, Canada on this email id : FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑[email protected] (Please note that when you send your email, provide details like your full name, date of birth, passport no, your VISA office that was stated on application form etc., as this information is essential to trace your application).

Remember, if your application was returned by CIO, NS, Canada, it would accompany a covering letter, stating a reason for returning your application. This would come to you or to your agent, as instructed on application form.

Hope, this information will suffice your purpose.

Regards,

sumeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:38am
Dear Bhavikham

Thanks for your information. As per my agent my application has reached CIO on 8th of may 2012. I have applied under chef. Till mid of May I saw on the NOC list it was showing cap till 300 so the cap was not filled, 200 seats were still there. Do u have any idea what went wrong. By the way thanks for your information which you have  provided.  

regards, 
sumeetgupta
bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:55am
@Sumeet,

I guess you have not read the news published on CIC's website that CAP of 10,000 application was reached on 8th May, 2012. Please refer this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fsw.asp

Further, ask your agent for Proof of Delivery provided by courier agency. If your agent has sent your application by DHL/FedEx, there must be an AIRWAY BILL NO and you can check the status of delivery on their website.

If your application has reached on 8th May, 2012 - you are on a border.

Better, you write an email to CIO, NS, Canada on a given email id, and seek the status of your application. Don't fully rely on agent.

Regards,

sumeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:37pm
Dear Bhavikham

Thanks for your information. Sorry i have just read the info link you have provided. Thanks for your help. Ya i will do the needful. Best of luck for your future in Canada.
sumeetgupta
bhavikham View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavikham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 2:37am
Thank you Sumeet for your best wishes. I hope to see you in Canada.
prvermas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prvermas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 9:54am
Hi Keshab,

Did you get your PR ? I am a little curious to know because my medical was done on 2nd of July & my E-cas status updated to "Medical Results received" on July 24 & this time line matches with yours. 

My E-cas status still shows "In Process"

Best Regards,

sahiba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahiba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 9:35am
@ prvermas

How did you get medical papers, by email or by post ?

Bcuz London office told me that they have sent me medical on 17 Aug,2012 but I did not receive any email or post.

What should I do ?
russel ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russel ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 5:22am
hello everyone ,i have applied on June 2011 under FSW scheme and got mail on Sept 2011 saying my application is been assess positively and given me an e-cas id to check my application status.later in march 2012 they asked for few more document which i have submitted within given time.Since then i haven't heard form them.My visa office is Singapore.i....moreover in CIC site it doesn't mentioned clearly how long doe process times take who has applied by 2011 or so on ...please assist em if you have idea regarding my case...therefore please share your progression who has applied at the same time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic