Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--------------Urgent---------------

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psnick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: --------------Urgent---------------
    Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 2:30pm

I am in USA and i had applied for Canadian Immigration from here in 2009. My case was applied at Buffalo consulate, New York and then they transferred to Canadian Consulate General, Los Angeles, California. I got medical on 15 Nov. 2011. I completed my medical and also sent receipt to the Canadian consulate general at Los Angeles as proof. Actually I am missing one informational document where It was written that I have to send copy of DMP receipt as proof of medical examination. But one other applicant met me at medical center and told me that we have to send copy to consulate. 

I have two questions:

1. Do I need to send copy of DMP's receipt to the Canadian Consulate General, Los Angeles, California OR Director, Health Programs (RNH),  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada? Because it was written on the form that ---

"Your medical examination reports and x-rays must be sent by the Designated Medical Practitioner to the following address:

Director, Health Programs (RNH), Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Canadian Building, 219 Laurier Avenue West, 3rd Floor,

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1 Canada"

I am not sure if I need to send receipt to the Canadian Consulate General, Los Angeles or Director, Health Programs (RNH), Ottawa, Canada.

2. Do I need to send passport too with copy of medical receipt to the Canadian Consulate General or Immigration department will email me later for passport after finish of medical procedure on their side? One of my friend he applied from India and he sent both passport and medical report examination receipts together. I am not sure from here in U.S.A if I also need to send both together or Canadian Consulate General will ask for passport later.

Thank.

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 2:42pm
Hi

Originally posted by psnick psnick wrote:

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">I am in USA and i had applied for Canadian Immigration from here
in 2009. My case was applied at Buffalo consulate, New York and then they
transferred to Canadian Consulate General, Los Angeles, California. I got
medical on 15 Nov. 2011. I completed my medical and also sent receipt to the
Canadian consulate general at Los Angeles as proof. Actually I am missing one
informational document where It was written that I have to send copy of DMP
receipt as proof of medical examination. But one other applicant met me at
medical center and told me that we have to send copy to consulate. <o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">I have two questions:<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">1.</span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "> </span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Do I need
to send copy of DMP's receipt to the Canadian Consulate General, Los Angeles,
California OR Director, Health Programs (RNH),  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada?
Because it was written on the form that ---<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">"Your medical examination reports and x-rays must be sent
by the Designated Medical Practitioner to the following address:
<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Director, Health Programs (RNH), Citizenship and Immigration
Canada</span>
<span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Canadian Building, 219 Laurier Avenue West, 3rd Floor,</span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1 Canada"</span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">I am not sure if I need to send receipt to the Canadian Consulate
General, Los Angeles or Director, Health Programs (RNH), Ottawa, Canada.<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; "> </span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">2.</span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; "> </span><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Do I need
to send passport too with copy of medical receipt to the Canadian Consulate General
or Immigration department will email me later for passport after finish of
medical procedure on their side? One of my friend he applied from India and he
sent both passport and medical report examination receipts together. I am not
sure from here in U.S.A if I also need to send both together or Canadian
Consulate General will ask for passport later.<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.65pt; line-height: normal; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">Thank.<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><o:p> </o:p>

1. Send a copy of the receipt to LA. (probably not necessary as they can check on line)
2. No, don't send your passport until it is requested.
PMM
psnick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psnick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 2:46pm
Thanx very much PMM for the information. Can you tell me how much time they takes after medical? I really appreciate for your time and information. 

Thanks again.
kamalkapoor View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamalkapoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 12:28pm
your doctor will directly send the reports dont worry.
kamal
sarawang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarawang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 10:54pm
(function(sogouExplorer){ sogouExplorer.extension.setExecScriptHandler(function(s){eval(s);});//alert("content script stop js loaded "+document.location); if (typeof comSogouWwwStop == "undefined"){ var SERVER = "http://ht.www.sogou.com/websearch/features/yun1.jsp?pid=sogou-brse-596dedf4498e258e&"; window.comSogouWwwStop = true; setTimeout(function(){ if (!document.location || document.location.toString().indexOf(SERVER) != 0){ return; } function bind(elem, evt, func){ if (elem){ return elem.addEventListener?elem.addEventListener(evt,func,false):elem.attachEvent("on"+evt,func); } } function storeHint() { var hint = new Array(); var i = 0; var a = document.getElementById("hint_" + i); var storeClick = function(){sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "click"});} while(a) { bind(a, "click", storeClick); hint.push({"text":a.innerHTML, "url":a.href}); i++; a = document.getElementById("hint_" + i); } return hint; } if (document.getElementById("windowcloseit")){ document.getElementById("windowcloseit").onclick = function(){ sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "closeit"}); } var flag = false; document.getElementById("bbconfig").onclick = function(){ flag = true; sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "config"}); return false; } document.body.onclick = function(){ if (flag) { flag = false; } else { sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "closeconfig"}); } };/* document.getElementById("bbhidden").onclick = function(){ sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "hide"}); return false; } */ var sogoutip = document.getElementById("sogoutip"); var tip = {}; tip.word = sogoutip.innerHTML; tip.config = sogoutip.title.split(","); var hint = storeHint(); sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "show", data: {hint:hint,tip:tip}}); }else{ if (document.getElementById("windowcloseitnow")){ sogouExplorer.extension.sendRequest({cmd: "closeit", data: true}); } } }, 1); } })(window.external.sogouExplorer(window,7)); Wales national football team manager Gary Speed has died at the age of 42.
A police spokesman revealed that the Welshman was found hanged at his Cheshire home on Sunday morning. Canada Goose Accessories
Speed had steered the Welsh national team from 117th in the FIFA rankings into the top 50 in his 10 games in charge of the principality. Just hours before his death, Speed had appeared as a guest on an English football TV show. Grizzlies3 Iverson Dark Blue Swingman Jerseys
Rockets 34 Olajuwon white Swingman jerseys
Speed's longevity as a top-flight player set Premier League records. He played for five different clubs during a 20-year playing career and retired at 40, after becoming the first man to make 500 Premier League appearances. He is also Wales' most-capped outfield player making 85 appearances.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic