Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BERLIN cases, SAP applicants [sep2006-feb2008]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:14am
Hi Orindom,

you are Canada now? which city you are? how do you feel Canada and Europe? I think you were in Europe before you went to Canada.
taltalim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taltalim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 5:37pm
Just logging in to update my timeline.

Best, taltalim

USER......APPLIED/AOR......DOC REQ/SENT......ADD
DOC/SENT
......INTERVIEW/DONE......MED/DONE......PPR/PP SUB......VISA

taltalim......jul07/sep07......feb10/may10......jun10/jun10......interview waived......jun10/will be done in aug10
orindom2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orindom2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 7:54pm
Hi Bigmelon,

Yes, I was in Germany before and have been living in Toronto for the last 2 years. Obviously, there is a difference between Europe and Canada/North America. Life is not easy here in Canada but lot of people get Canadian passport and move to US as job opportunities are better there. However, life is peaceful here although Toronto is very crowdy and too big (and Expensive). You can decide where you would like to land. If you can manage a job before you come then it would be the best. All the best.
Applied/AOR: FEB'07/MAY'07;
DOC req/sent: MAY'09/AUG'09
Med req/sent: JULY'10/AUG'10
bigmelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 5:22pm
Hi oridom2004,

Thanks for your post. actually I lived in US for one year.I am in Holland now.  It is like Europe is more organized compare to US.

cheers
bigmelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 6:03pm
landing in Toronto and stayed one week. big city , must have a car. 
orindom2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orindom2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 5:59pm
Bigmelon,

Nice to hear from you again. Its also great to know that you landed in Canada. Toronto is really a big city. We are living in downtown so we can live without a car. Otherwise, you need a car.

Hope, you join us in near future soon.

All the best.
Applied/AOR: FEB'07/MAY'07;
DOC req/sent: MAY'09/AUG'09
Med req/sent: JULY'10/AUG'10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic