Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BERLIN cases, SAP applicants [sep2006-feb2008]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BERLIN cases, SAP applicants [sep2006-feb2008]
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:00pm
SAP applicants of Berlin are invited to share their time lines and experiences. Please, update your data here... (at your signature would be even great)... that way we know the pace in CIC Berlin and we'd be able to predict our cases.

USER==APPLIED/AOR:::DOC REQ/DOC SENT:::INTERVIEW/ADD DOC:::MED REQ/DONE:::PPR/VISA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kato==jun07/sep07:::jul09/nov09
applied/aor: jun07/sep07 ... doc req/doc sent: jul09/nov09 ... med req/done: feb10/mar10 ... PPR/sent: mar10/apr10 ... visa: apr10
kato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:55pm
no one here yet, from berlin?
applied/aor: jun07/sep07 ... doc req/doc sent: jul09/nov09 ... med req/done: feb10/mar10 ... PPR/sent: mar10/apr10 ... visa: apr10
ft74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ft74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 4:18pm

Dear Kato

It was really nice to see you on this new forum. I am thankful to your reply to my previous message. I am really sorry for not being in contact due to move from Germany to UK. I have also received the document request and have to submit until 31 March 2010.I am preparing documents and planning to appear for IELTS exam in January. I hope you will receive some intimation from CIC Berlin soon for your next step.
I need to discuss few things regarding filling the forms, which I will write you soon.
Please keep in touch and wish you all the best.
Regards,
FT

kato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 4:57am
hi ft74,

glad to hear that you received the update letter. i hope you will have gathered ur documents in time and submit them asap. im sure u will perform well in the IELTS. trust me, it's not gonna be tough, but it's just a bit tricky and u've to somehow be prepared.

i don't know if they sent me anything so far (to request for more info or clarifications on my docs). i've been away since the beginning of this month and I will be back after a week. so i will see if they, in the mean time, requested anything.

yea sure u can ask me about the forms. no problem.

good luck to all of us.
orindom2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orindom2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 10:48am
Hi Kato and all,

My Greetings! I was wondering why people are away from our old forum. I just realized this week that we have a new forum.

There is an update from my side and I though I should share it. I ordered CAIPS note and here is the summary:

1. Points awarded: 80
2. Interview: Waived.
3. Still in background check (should be done by February), I guess

So I am expecting to receive medical request by March.

What about you Kato? We are almost at the same timeline. You would expect the similar thing shortly.

All the best wishes to all.
Applied/AOR: FEB'07/MAY'07;
DOC req/sent: MAY'09/AUG'09
Med req/sent: JULY'10/AUG'10
sandhugo View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandhugo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 2:37pm
kato , what do mean saying SAP Applicants ?
is it SAP Consultants applying from Berlin wanting to go to Canada? or SAP is term you are using for fast track applicants?
Apologies for my ignorance if it is something else I am not aware of .
Regards,
vijji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 4:04pm
SAP---> Simplified Application Process
sdfeb2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdfeb2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:31pm

Hi everyone,

I am glad I finally discovered this new forum, My updates are as follows

Applied/aor: Feb'07/May'07;
DOC req/Sent: May'09/Aug'09
Add-Doc req(FBI Cert)/Sent: Sep'09/Oct'09
Med (req + done): Mid-Dec'09

I am waiting for further correspondence from CIC Berlin.

@ Orindom2004: I think we have similar timeline, hence its most likely that you will be requested for medical anytime from now.

@ Kato: thanks for creating this new forum.

@ ft74, vijji and Sandhugo: A big welcome to you all.

kato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
well come guys. i don't have any updates.

@orindom, congrats on the 80pts and interview waiver.

can you plz guys display your timelines as a footnote. thanks for those who have already done that. i will collect and summarize our timelines.
kato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:37am
USER==APPLIED/AOR::DOC REQ/SENT::ADD DOC/SENT::INTERVIEW/DONE::MED/DONE::PPR/VISA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kato==jun07/sep07::jul09/nov09
orindom2004==feb07/may07::may09/aug09::none::waived
sdfeb2007==feb07/may07::may09/aug09::sep09/oct09::waived::dec09/dec09
ft74==

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic