Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 9:44pm
Will the Supervisa allow the parents/grandparents to work or is it the same as a visitor's visa?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 1:02am
Hi

Originally posted by nexus nexus wrote:

Will the Supervisa allow the parents/grandparents to work or is it the same as a visitor's visa?

No work, no school, just visit.
PMM
goal80 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goal80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 6:07pm
Sirs,

I tired to check prices of the medical insurance, it's almost 2500 to 3,000 $ per person !!!
Is that correct ????!!!

Gary Goldshmidt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Goldshmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 6:24pm
The price depends on Age and Medical Condition.  I shop with five leading Canadian Carriers that sell Super Visa Visitors to Canada Travel Insurance.  Yes it is not cheap some quotes I am giving are only $1000.00 others over $5,000.00
You can contact me directly I will shop to find the best rate and the best policy for your needs.

Edited by Gary Goldshmidt - 15 Dec 2011 at 12:41am
Gary Goldshmidt
Managing Director
Stone-Hedge Financial Group Inc.
Toll Free 1888.410.4393
Local Toronto Tel: 416.410.4393
Email:[email protected]
ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 7:42pm
Good Day! I just want to inquire about the Super Visa's Low Income Cut-Off, Is it individually? or does my wife's income counts? Thanks!

ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 8:00pm
Good Day! I just want to inquire about the Super Visa's Low Income Cut-Off, Is it individually? or does my wife's income counts? Thanks!

trevor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 1:04pm

I specialize with Visitor to Canada insurance and what worries me is people choosing insurance for their parents without understanding what they are buying and the limitations on what the insurance covers. All insurance companies have exclusions based on a person’s medical health, especially over the age of 55. I am afraid that many people will buy based on price alone and there are companies that provide cheap Visitor to Canada insurance but a quick look through the policies show how limited that coverage is. More education is needed on what to look for and how to choose a good insurance company when buying this insurance for their parents.

As Gary said, check around with different companies and understand the benefits and exclusions in the policy that you buy

Edited by trevor - 06 Dec 2011 at 1:11pm
Have a Great and Productive Day

Trevor Pfahl
Hotwinters.ca Travel Medical Insurance
Winnipeg, Manitoba
1-800-506-7675
[email protected]
Gary Goldshmidt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Goldshmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 1:26pm
I agree however there are not that many companies that offer coverage for older ages and even fewer that will do any underwriting.  I just spoke to one today and asked if they would underwrite a client with a medical condition, they indicated it would cost too much and they are only prepared to underwrite for high risk impaired cases where the premium is very expensive.
Gary Goldshmidt
Managing Director
Stone-Hedge Financial Group Inc.
Toll Free 1888.410.4393
Local Toronto Tel: 416.410.4393
Email:[email protected]
OnlineInsPro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnlineInsPro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 8:38pm
Please also consider our company for your Super Visa Insurance, other Travel Insurance, or other Insurance needs. We are a full service brokerage who also offers the ability to purchase many different products directly on our website including Super Visa Insurance, and including carriers that DO cover pre-existing conditions. We represent 17 different Insurers, and have been in business for 20+ years. Our website is www.dfsinc.ca or you can call us at 1-888-933-7462 or you can email me at [email protected]  

Tracy DesLaurier, CHS
President
Online Super Visa Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Illness & more!
www.dfsinc.ca
DesLaurier Financial Services
1-888-933-7462
[email protected]
Familytogether View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Familytogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 1:09am
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/manulife-financial.aspx That's what I found on Manulife Financial, and that's the company you are advertizing to buy insurance from. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic