Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

if i do not re-instate in time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cor-32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if i do not re-instate in time
    Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 9:21am
I am applying for PR under spousal class.

I arrived in Canada sept 2010, and extended that stay in march.  That was denied because i forgot to include the additional documents.

Now i need to re-instate my status as the 90 days are fast approaching,  what happens if i miss the 90 day cut-off?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 1:11pm
Hi

Originally posted by cor-32 cor-32 wrote:

I am applying for PR under spousal class.
I arrived in Canada sept 2010, and extended that stay in march.  That was denied because i forgot to include the additional documents.
Now i need to re-instate my status as the 90 days are fast approaching,  what happens if i miss the 90 day cut-off?

1. You will be out of status.   It is unlikely that CBSA will take any action, but they may.

Edited by pmm - 04 Nov 2011 at 1:11pm
PMM
cor-32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cor-32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 1:25pm
thanks, but how will it affect my PR application?

I was thinking of heading to a border (only 1hr drive).... i started a different topic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic