Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

visit visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: visit visa
    Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 8:30pm
hi everybody!

im alex, 25, filipina working abroad.  my fiancee is a canadian citizen working in asia.  he wants me to visit him in canada for 3 weeks to a month.  i have been travelling a lot and held work permits from different countries such as thailand, indonesia and singapore as a proffesional for the past 2 years that I have been working.

can you please guide me through, how can i get the best results to get my application approved?
do i need to get bank certificates for my finances, employment certificate from my company and an invitation letter from my sponsor?

we do not intend to get married yet, and 1 month is the maximum days leave we can both have in our work and i really have no plans of staying because he will also leave same time I will.  how do i best demonstrate that?

do you think my chances are good?

thanks for anyone who helps.

:)
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:14am
congratulations
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 1:11am
You may check the visa requirements and document checklist from the Manila visa office's website, it states all the requirements.

Hope it's usefull, good luck
"Canada, where good people live"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic