Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaibi1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help
    Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:18am

What if student visa got denied 2 times, is there a chance to pass it on third time?

I got denied 2 times at embassy, i have all documents (DS 2019,DS 7002..etc.) and all supporting documents, i have only my US program sponsor and a Host Company..just want to help me if in this time...some local agency is offering help to process a visa and give some assistance...is anyone think that it is a big help to get a visa..or still can deny on the third time?thank you,

Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:31pm
What were the reasons for the denials?
Bizlibati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizlibati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 7:34am
I am student of Mechanical Engg. I want to make my M.Sc at Canada. How can I apply for the visa?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 12:45pm
Hi

Originally posted by Bizlibati Bizlibati wrote:

I am student of Mechanical Engg. I want to make my M.Sc at Canada. How can I apply for the visa?<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

You first have to find a school that has the program and then find one that will admit you. The list of some of the schools that have that program. http://www.canadian-universities.net/Universities/Programs/Mechanical_Engineering.html
PMM
justtocanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justtocanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:17am
Hello Bizlibati,

I am agree with pmm.And All the Best

Edited by justtocanada - 28 Jan 2012 at 7:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic