Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:35pm
Congrats Ked! That's good news. Mine still says In process and it was received 3 days before yours. I hope that doesn't mean my husbands file is being transferred. Eeeek...so close I can almost taste. I'm hoping for good news soon. Between waiting for the VA and waiting for immigration, the suspense is killing me!
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 4:24am
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 4:26am
Thanks Etoile42! I'm sure that doesn't mean your husbands is being transferred at all. I know people who sent their application after mine and received AIP before me. I'm not too sure how it works, but I'm sure you will hear any day soon! Fingers crossed for you!
Murphy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 1:42pm
Hi everyone,

Just adding my timeline to this thread

We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2009.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2009.

Great news for you ked22 fantastic christmas present! Good luck to everyone else and lets hope we all hear more soon!
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 6:51pm
I thought the landing process means we have to go to the Canadan port to land, but I just saw this some where:

"Only spouses and common-law partners sponsored from within Canada are going through the "landing" process at their local CIC office. All other applicants..."

Is this ture? We don't have to go to the port, just the local office and get the landing done at the same day?

Edited by Diving00 - 10 Dec 2009 at 6:54pm
winniez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 9:54am
That is true. You will become a PR on the landing date, and you will receive your PR card within 4-6 weeks.
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 10:01am
Winniez

Thank you for your help.

I just found out that the reason they asked for my medical exam is because they putted my old one into a wrong fell. I asked them to fix that and sent my fingerprints in. Now, I guess that it is waiting time for me again.

I wish you will hear something from them soon.

Good luck to every one of us!

Edited by Diving00 - 12 Dec 2009 at 10:03am
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:00pm

It is good to see some of us getting their PRs!
pom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 10:00pm
Anyone got updates?  I'm still waiting on some notification they have received our police checks and medicals.
etoile42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 2:21am
I have not heard a thing! I'm really hoping for some good news soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>
  Share Topic