Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rabbitcl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 3:46pm
You just paid there at the reception. The officer will ask to see the recepit before they start the landing process. And we paid by credit card.
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:05pm
Yeeeeyyyy!!! I LANDED!!! That's it, the whole process done in 9 months!! Piece of cake!

The "landing interview" was very quick and smooth. You go there and everyone that lands the same day enter one big conference room and they call each person one by one, you give the documents (passport, payment and photo), sign the paper and that's it! You don't have to bother with paying before, you can pay there directly. Immediately after signing the landing document a person comes and gives you a Permanent SIN card.
Sitting in the waiting area was longer than the "interview".
There are only 2 questions:
1. Do you have any dependents that are not in the application?
2. Have you committed any crime while staying in Canada?
They said in 6-8 weeks I should receive the PR card.
This summer I can go and see my family in Macedonia!! Yeeyyy!!!
PR card holder since June 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic