Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WorriedMex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
WLOLW Pom, I'm so happy, what a wonderful Christmas, and a great 2010 is coming!!!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
etoile42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:18pm
I feel like I am going no where fast, but I am hoping for some positive news soon.

App sent-May 28th
Received- June 1st

That is all the news I have. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Good luck to all those waiting and congrats to those who have received good news!
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:26am
Is there anyone knows that if they ask you to do another Medical Exam, after you send the result, how much longer do you need to wait to get any information back again?

We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2009.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2009.

We sent you medical instructions on December 1, 2009 to XXXXXXXXXXX. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:28am
One more thing:

Dose everyone need to do a landing interveiw?
winniez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 12:41pm
Diving00,

I think the medical exam is good for 12 month, but I am not sure why CIC requests another exam.

Does your previous medical exam get done by a CIC authorized doctor? 
Diving00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diving00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:42pm
yes,I did went to a right doctor.

I thought that it was because my x-ray showing a dot on my lung, they want to have another x-ray, make sure I was not sick. However, just got the letter, which didn't ask anything specific. They only said they want me to do a medical and a finger print.

I did sent they the medical with all the other document. I am not sure what is up.
winniez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:12pm
Diving00,

Good luck to you. It has been 3 months after my AIP, still waiting....
etoile42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:14pm
Well I can finally log into E-Cas..

So here's my stuff so far.
May 28th, 2009- Sent in App for PR
June 1st, 2009- App received
June 16, 2009-  Starting processing
June 18, 2009- Received requested docs. (although they never actually requested anything from me)

And that's it! I hope to hear something very soon!! Not to mention, hoping that it will be good!
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:34pm
They are up to the 5th of June now everyone! Good luck!
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 3:55pm
I got decision made today, just rung cic and it is good news received AIP and approved for PR at the same time! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
  Share Topic