Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:10pm
Ked22,

I don't think it says DM if it is transferred to local before AIP. I think your should phone the call center to find out.
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:13pm
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:15pm
Thanks Winniez! Think I'm just getting nervous, so close now!
pom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:18pm
winniez is right, it only says a decision has been made and you will be contacted - of course then you call CIC immediately to find out :-)
bhavijaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavijaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:18am
Hey Ked,

Welcome back, so I trust you got everything sorted out to come back to Canada?
ked22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ked22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 12:07pm
Hello Bhavijaan,

Thank you! I'm very pleased to be back! The whole process went extremely smoothly and took less than 5 mins, I showed the immigration officer all my documents and was 100 percent truthful and he simply said good luck with your application. 

Thank you for your help Bhavijaan.
winniez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 3:30pm
Hi, Bhavijaan,

Welcome to the new forum. Did you hear any update?
bhavijaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhavijaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:11pm

HI Winnie,

My wife got her OWP in early November.  Haven't heard anything thereafter.  It's quite frustrating but guess we all got to keep chugging along right? 

WorriedMex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WorriedMex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:02pm
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I finally got landed last weekend, StarSaturday - November 28, 2009Star, my husband and I went to the Scarborough CIC office, at 8:00 in the morning, just paid for my landing $490.00, and after we signed and GOT MY COPY.

Guys, I wish you the best, GOOD LUCK, and I will keep on reading all your comments, and cheering you upClap.
pom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:51pm
Congratulations WorriedMex!  I have good news too - I received my OWP in the mail this morning!  I might actually be able to work this year, what a great Christmas gift Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic