Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application Sent from April to August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:38pm
Thanks rdanny! I'm not celebrating until the immigration officer says: "you have been granted with PR!" LOL I'm afraid that I'll jinx myself LOL But after that, I am planning a big party!!!
I wish you a happy ending soon! Thumbs Up
PR card holder since June 2010
deppi938 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deppi938 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:45pm
hello guyz,

Just had my interview  today at cic mississauga. it was painless. haha.. got my COPR today and 8 weeks , my pr card should be arriving. we are leaving tomorrow back home as it was pre planned and the IO said all i have to do is get a travel document from canadian consulate from back home so that i can re enter canada without pr card which shouldn't be that hard i guess. anyway good luck with your applications. thanks a lot for this forum.

MY TIMELINE:

Inland spouse:
13.10.09-application received
08.12.09-started processing the applic.
26.04.10 medical results recved
26.04.10-Decision Made
30.04.10-Letters-PR, sponsorship
03.05.10-landing interview letter
10.05.10-interview and got PR , LANDED

Edited by deppi938 - 10 May 2010 at 2:50pm
rdanny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 7:43pm
deppi938, congratulations! Clap

I am still waiting for the interview to be scheduled. Can you please come back to the forum once you have re-entered Canada without the actual PR-Card and tell me how it went? I have similar plans, I'd like to travel abroad once I get PR status, but I do not want to wait for the card to arrive.
Citizenship
Sent application 05-21-13
Re-sent w/ missing info 07-17-13
App received 07-22-13
Started processing 10-02-13
Received book 10-29-13
Received RQ - 02-24-14
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:17am
deppi938, congratulations! awesome news! Thumbs Up
Rdanny, don't worry, it'll be soon. Was your application you transferred to a local office?
wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:34pm
congrats deppie! thats the fastest processing i've ever heard! good for you! and indimae soon your day will come to become actually a PR in canada. mine I don't know how long it will take for the background check but they didn't transfer my file to local cic though, so I think theres no problem with it. Im happy still coz I have work permit and my ohip and sin already renewed. Congrats to all PR granted applicants!!!
rdanny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by indimae indimae wrote:

deppi938, congratulations! awesome news! Thumbs Up
Rdanny, don't worry, it'll be soon. Was your application you transferred to a local office?

No, Vegreville still has not received my medicals yet, which I got done on April 23rd. I am waiting eagerly for them to schedule an appointment for me here in Calgary. Ideally I'd like to travel in July.
Citizenship
Sent application 05-21-13
Re-sent w/ missing info 07-17-13
App received 07-22-13
Started processing 10-02-13
Received book 10-29-13
Received RQ - 02-24-14
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:47pm
Thanks so much :) ... I will start looking up the locations and making appointments if need be for June.

I will definitely ask more and I hope I get some great people like you helping me out!

So, if your interview is done - When do they tell you that you are a landed?

indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:58pm
the interview will be on June 2nd and that is a landing interview. After that I'll post info about it.
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:42pm
Yay! Im excited for you! :D
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:38pm
I have a question. Tomorrow is my landing interview. I was wondering what is the best way to do the payment for PR card- cash or credit card? And where should you make the payment- is there online or should be directly there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
  Share Topic