Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 4:11pm
We understand you Robyn we waited long and further more required may Allah give us Patience and show us Good results in future inshallah ul aziz we will join our loved ones sooner inshallah ul aziz. 
Filed Spouse Application September 2007
Case Transferred Islamabad February 2008
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
ADR hearing Canceled Oct, 2009
Now waiting for any reply
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:02pm
robyn and smart_saqib, i wish you the best for both of you and everyone who is in this situation. May Allah bring all the joys to u...

smart_saqib when is your full hearing, any news...robyn from your side?
mingus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mingus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by tgchi13 tgchi13 wrote:

Originally posted by mingus mingus wrote:

Got my decision letter yesterday

And not even an exclamation point? Did everything go okay?

sorry I guess I should have put a

We won our appeal on Nov 10 and I finally got the letter the other day. Now everything is in route between Edmonton and Damascus. Another wait begins, but hopefully it will be a short one. Heading over to visit my husband in a week> Maybe we will get some good news while I am there. Not likely, but a girl can hope!
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:20pm
I was worried! YAY YOU! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and you family!
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
smart_saqib143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:28am
congrats mingus,

SSHB, i didn't hear anything i sent an email to lawyer if they have any news about our full hearing i didn't get any reply yet.
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
mrsJDL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsJDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:38am
Originally posted by rbenoit rbenoit wrote:

Hello Smart.  While you are waiting for Immigration you and your wife should consider meeting in a safe country that both of you can go to legally.
Have the opportunity to spend some time together. Perhaps in Dubai.
After waiting for over 2 years and being refused visitor visas and sponsorship PR visa, my wife and I were considering living in another country together.
Fortunately, after 2 years and 7 months my wife received her visa just as we were starting to plan where we were going to go.
Its now been just over a year that my wife has arrived in Canada but the process has left a dark mark about our feelings about Canada. In time it may heal but I think we will always have a sore spot regarding Immigration.

this is exactly what we are feeling right now, my husband was telling me to leave Canada and move on with our lives. Canada is not the only place in the world. I am extremely depressed now and everyday I wake up in the morning, I don't know how I will make it through the day. What really makes us upset is that it seems that ourlives are being controlled by people we don't even know.

People tell me to be strong because it is only a challenge. But no, it's just plain unfair!
mrsJDL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsJDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:22pm
hi guys,

where do you get all your strengths??? i already got ill because of stress. i can't sleep, i can't eat and i just cry all the time, even at work, and in public places. maybe people are thinking that i'm crazy, and that's because i'm really starting to get crazy.

my husband's begging me to be strong, but how? i can't even stand hearing christmas songs! and i cry whenever i see people laughing, how can they be happy and i'm sad? don't they have any problems? that's not fair!!!

tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:33pm
I have an weakened immune system and have been hospitalized twice before knowing the application was rejected: July with H1N1, meningitis and a severe kidney infection and a couple weeks ago with a anaphylactic reaction to a medication.

Stress can kill; your husband just wants you to still be alive when things do work out in your favor.

But then, I laugh even when I may be sad so meh...what do I know. If you are early in the process, it gets worse before it gets better and yes, your husband is correct; you have to be strong to do this.

I wish you luck and success.

Edited by tgchi13 - 08 Dec 2009 at 11:34pm
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
mrsJDL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsJDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:35pm
sorry for being so negative... i know we should all give each other strength especially on these tough times.

i was so devastated because we received the notice from the immigration on Dec. 3, just a day after my mom's death anniversary (dec. 2), and a day before my wedding anniversary (dec. 4). that's why i don't know anymore what to feel and what to do.

just how much pain can a person take?
smart_saqib143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 4:47am
tgchi13 i am sorry for your sickness , i pray inshallah you will get well soon,

Mrs JDL, we can understand your feelings at the moment keep hopes high inshallah our time will also come when we can smile and be happy though we are depress and no signs of good news at the moment but good time is ahead keep hopes high everything will be good inshallah.
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 246>
  Share Topic