Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 7:06am
In Full Hearing, They will testify you and your spouse over the phone.

Must bring your passport to hearing they might be asked for you traveling history.

Originally posted by saidlaurie saidlaurie wrote:

hello friend how are u? can you share ur experience with me plz im going throw full hearing and i need your help reply me plz
Babar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 7:10am
Most probably two to three months before scheduling  full hearing date.

After scheduling the date IAD received all related documents (proofs of relationship) at least twenty days before the hearing date.

Best of luck

Originally posted by longwait3 longwait3 wrote:

no one replyes here on this forum i am going directly to full hearing can any one tell me how long before the date we are notified that we are sheduled on particular date plz guyss coprateee
dreamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 7:38pm
hello well for ur full hearing if u r on spousel app it will take about 4 to 5 hrs but it all depands where u r goin or if ur in canada ,but it also depaNDS ON WHT UR FIGHTING WHT KIND OF APP.
robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
Dear Babar,
It is robyng65, husband from Pakistan, still waiting for reprocessing after appeal win June 2010. What is your status? Spouse with you now? Your case also from Pakistan? Husband or wife, I forgot. Is your spouse with you now in Canada and how long did it take?
Married Sept 2007
Applied to sponsor Nov 2007
Refused March 2009 (Non genuine)
win all appeals Oct 2010
reprocessing May 2011
REMED June 2011
WAITING TIL FOREVER FOR PPR
Pakistan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pakistan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:39am
Dear all,

after a very long time i m writing in this forum
won IAD and now case processing started in CPP-O ottawa. they need some updated documents. Hope for best that now they will not take too much time to finalize my case 

regards

computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:36pm
Just to update my own review application.  The review application was filed at the end of February, the government's response (or lack thereof) filed at the end of March, and our reply was filed on April 10, 2012.  The entire file was forwarded by the Registry to the Court on April 17, 2012 for disposition.

My estimate of odds is now around 75% that review will be granted.  This is because the government's response ignored all of the substantive issues raised in the application and instead argued that the issues were "largely moot" because I have the option of re-applying in the sponsored class.  They cited to the medical exam I took in February and as a result of this I know know that I've been determined to be "exempt" from the excessive demand and I do not have any other medical reasons for refusal.  However, as my attorney pointed out in the reply, "moot" is a binary condition and by using the term "largely moot" the government was admitting the issues were not, in fact, moot.

Today marks two weeks since the file was forwarded to the Court for disposition, so I expect to have a decision on the application within the next two weeks.

Personally, I wouldn't wish this process on anyone - it's nerve wracking.  I'm only checking the court docket twice per day (to see if the decision has been recorded.)  In case IMM-2616-09 (Companioni) the court disposed in 23 days, which is consistent with my "about three weeks" case.  In case IMM-4112-09 (Sapru) the court granted review in 14 days - so it CAN move more quickly.

More to follow...

FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
Country Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Country Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:09pm
After waiting a little over two months after receiving our decision (Appeal Allowed) we finally got an email from Beijing with a new Client #/File # and a request to redo medical, police clearance, photos, IMM0008 (Application and Schedule 1), IMM5406 (Additional Family Info).  I do not think CPP-O did anything to the file other than possibly transfer it to Beijing.
Refused in Beijing October 16,2010. Appeal allowed February 20th, 2012, Desc. rec'd March 8th, Request for new information/Med/Police May 8,2012
mum of 2 kids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum of 2 kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:40am
Hi guys,

file mvd to uk 8dec 2009
interview 14 june 2010
15 june denied
adr appeal won 28 th nov 2010
file send to uk 5th dec 10
send inq ,18,02,11
doc,req,17,03,11
ppr 23 oct 2011
visa recevied,19,nov,11
saima13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saima13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:02pm
Whats the update ? did you hear from the again. We were asked for the same docs except medical request and we are wondering why.
saima13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saima13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:29am
Hey Pakistan, we are in the same situation as yours, our case is in process at CPP Ottawa and they recently asked for police clearance, IMM008 and other two forms,passprt copy and photos. My husband is also from Pakistan. Could you pls share your timeline after you won appeal and whats the latest. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246>
  Share Topic