Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saidlaurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:26am
hello friend how are you? hope things are going good with you and everybody in here im still waiting for full hearing date i see u pass that and still waiting ahh that sucks really , i would like to share your experience and tell me how things went for you reply me plz

saidlaurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saidlaurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:28am
hello dear friend congratulation that u finnaly passed the adr hearing , hope you get this finish soon for you , iam still waiting for my ADR FULL HEARING date . can u plz share ur experiense with me
Milad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 12:43pm
congratulation
Milad Louis
longwait3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwait3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 2:09am
hi can any one share idr time line i mean how long after we submit appeal the date is given or we are sheduled plz share ur time lines
Milad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 2:32am
I sent my request in March and I got answer in Nov. same year
Milad Louis
Milad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 4:30am
Dear Computergreek,
thank you for the advices, I have to go through each word to be fuly understand, to make a the next right move, I wish you all the best with your issues
Milad Louis
longwait3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwait3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:14am
stll waiting for your anser guys plz tell me wen we come to know that wat is our date my case is going to be for full hearing we appeld in june 2011
jcalm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcalm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 2:40am
My ADR Hearing was around an hour long.  They asked me how I met my wife, the development of the relationship, information regarding to my wife's family, the wedding, what happened after the wedding and all the important dates...etc.  Make sure you guys answer every question fully, thoroughly and sincerely.  The whole situation was like giving a policy report.  The officer will ask the same question again if the answer is unclear.  My lawyer was pretty useless since he was just sitting beside me the whole time without say a word, i guess because he is not allow to interrupt.  Anyway, good luck guys.  Just imagine you're telling your friend a love story that will take his breath away and you all will be fine.    
6/23 apps
9/03/10-Int sched
11/10/10-Int failed
12/10/10-Appeal filed
1/19/11-Appeal confed
6/17/11-Caip Rev'd
11/25/11-ADR confed
1/17/12-ADR Sched
3/15/12-ADR Psed
10/3/12-VISA Rved
11/1/12-la
saidlaurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saidlaurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 5:23pm
hello friend how are u? can you share ur experience with me plz im going throw full hearing and i need your help reply me plz
longwait3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwait3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 12:30am
no one replyes here on this forum i am going directly to full hearing can any one tell me how long before the date we are notified that we are sheduled on particular date plz guyss coprateee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 246>
  Share Topic