Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jai4dev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:44pm

Thanks very much.....mum of 4 ,  good wishes for ur goal

KAMJIT View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAMJIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:47pm

Janimani is right

I had my MP involved and they sent the e-mail the next day asking my husband to submit his passport. I think if i had e-mailed directly, they probably wouldnn't have responded for a long time....
jai4dev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jai4dev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:04pm
Thanx...........Kamjit
khushif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khushif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:29pm
My appeal has finally been allowed !!!! Yeah i m very happy!!!!! Its such a relief Alhumdulillah! the meeting lasted for abt roughly 20 minutes, as when d Ministers council said that she is satisfied, (after questioning me 3 - 4 Questions), it was almost 20 min... d MC also asked if i hv any original photographs, had some so gave it to her(which she gave me back after the meeting). The DRO was v. nice n friendly, n 1 of d main factors dey couldn't refuse was bcoz of the large amnt of evidence tht ws provided. So tht was gud!! I asked my lawyer twice if its approved or not, coz i jst couldn't believe it!Thanks a lot everyone for remembering me in ur prayers. A very very heartfelt thanks to u all!!! I hope you all get to ur destination as soon as possible, (and me too )InshAllah.

Now i m almost there wid all of u, just a little behind... n now d wait begins again for the final process... still a long way to go but I m sure it will b ok, InshAllah...
5/5/10-Appeal allowed
20/5/10-letter rcvd
21/5/10-file mvd UK
13/8/10-reprocessing of file
23 August - received AOR

sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:29pm
very nice information MUM of 4, janimani, kamjit it is very helpful
i will involve my MP if they take long time....Disapprove

KAMJIT View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAMJIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:40pm

congratulations Khushif

you are almost there
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:00pm
congratulation khushif i am soooooooo happy for you...so you are with us for next process
hope everything goes fast with all of us Ameen

MUM OF 4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MUM OF 4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:24pm
Congratulation khushif !  Thumbs Up
LEON View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LEON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:11am
Khushif
Congratulation khushif ...........i am really  happy that you joined our appeal allowed members club.............lol
Hope is a good Thing Maybe the best of things, No good thing ever dies.
LEON View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LEON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:20am
Originally posted by KAMJIT KAMJIT wrote:

Janimani is right

I had my MP involved and they sent the e-mail the next day asking my husband to submit his passport. I think if i had e-mailed directly, they probably wouldnn't have responded for a long time....

Its mean involving MP can save some time....... Thats what i suggested members before that CHC Visa officer check from where enquires coming......if we send emails they don't even reply after long wait. But i am sure if MP office send them request for update they work quicker..........

Edited by LEON - 06 May 2010 at 5:20am
Hope is a good Thing Maybe the best of things, No good thing ever dies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 246>
  Share Topic