Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mingus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:04pm
I'm here too. I'm still waiting on a copy of my decision letter
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:17pm
Is this an appeal decision ? Do you know the decision not having the letter?
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:29pm
Hi suz, Can you please send me the link to order CAIPS?
bcsponsor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcsponsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:34pm
Hi, Just wondering if anybody that got a PPR saw "Medical Results have been received" on ECas before getting the PPR? I just checked my E-cas and seeing this status. Does this mean PPR is on the way? If yes, how long does it take to receive the PPR? Thanks. 
suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:44pm
Here is the link for ordering CAIPS.
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:56pm
suz, Thanks
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:16am
Originally posted by bcsponsor bcsponsor wrote:

Hi, Just wondering if anybody that got a PPR saw "Medical Results have been received" on ECas before getting the PPR? I just checked my E-cas and seeing this status. Does this mean PPR is on the way? If yes, how long does it take to receive the PPR? Thanks. 

We saw the same thing on e-cas:

Permanent Residence
We started processing your application on July 14, 2008.

We transferred your application to the New York office on August 5, 2008. The New York office may contact you.

Interview scheduled for November 12, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

In our case, the decision was negative and brought us to the appeal/adr application stage.

I hope that is not so in your case. Good luck!

tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 8:45am
Question about ADR/appeals and medicals: My partner's medical expired in June. If we proceed with the ARD/appeal and win will he have to under go another medical?

Edited by tgchi13 - 01 Dec 2009 at 8:52am
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:08am
hi guyz....still no news..i am waiting for my CAIPS notes
AGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:28am
Hi-

Yes, Your partner has to redo the medicals as the medical Results are valid for only 12 months [1 year]. 

Once the appeal is allowed, The Local CHC will send the  the medical instructions to the applicant.

AGM

Originally posted by tgchi13 tgchi13 wrote:

Question about ADR/appeals and medicals: My partner's medical expired in June. If we proceed with the ARD/appeal and win will he have to under go another medical?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 246>
  Share Topic