Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 246>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 9:17am
Hi All,
Welcome back to those who were on the previous forum. Let's get this appeal thread going again and supporting each other in the long wait for our loved ones.

ALLAH is the answer to all!

Edited by stressout25 - 01 Mar 2011 at 11:45am
dea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:23pm
Hi Stressout25-

I'm still here waiting for an appointment for my ADR from Montreal.
Nice to see you made it on the board.
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:58pm
Getting ready to submit the Sponsorship Appeal and request CAIPS notes.
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 6:33pm
Hi Guys, I am glad you joined the thread...
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 7:00pm
IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review:

Hi stressout25 (appreciating your screen name btw) this is when things get really scary. You've already gotten a rejection and feel like you are fighting for your life. Having to prove your love and commitment while you fight for your life is frustrating and exhausting.

We all need the support, that's for sure!
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:35pm
tgchi, Yeah we all need each other support.
Dea, You from the previous Immigration.ca forum, am I correct? If yes please invite your friends from the previous forum to come join this one. Lets keep this thread going...

Edited by stressout25 - 29 Nov 2009 at 8:38pm
robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 9:58pm
I am joined up and hoping everyone else does too. My update is we have attained the services of Lee Cohen out of Halifax, I sent him my big box of documents and disclosures last week (2133 pages plus). Hope I soon get a letter in regards to a date for my full appeal, but I am not holding my breath for 6 months. My ADR was cancelled at last minute by Minister's council who cited that our case did not fall into ADR category of one hour conference after they received my big box of documents. I thought if I sent every proof possible of our genuine that we would convince them, but must have sent too much and boggled their minds. I am at a loss until my lawyer reads up on our case and is ready to move forward with our appeal. I need some good news soon.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 4:32pm
Hi Guys,
Where are the rest of members?
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 4:46pm
Too depressed to respond?

Most likely they haven't quite adapted to the clean new interface!
suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 4:50pm
I am here.  Sent for CAIPS last week to see what if any they have been doing on our file.  Should have it as a Christmas present.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 246>
  Share Topic