Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAD appeals, ADRs, & Federal Court judicial review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 246>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:20pm
Gilda  i dont know why you are loosing interest living there, actually i feel like a big (wait) mountain created between my wife and me so that we can not meet at all even visitor visa are not given for welfare and social relations between communities and common public even families broken due this kind of laws even many many evidences given on ADR but still these been ignored without giving any reason why they doing it, i said i loosing interest because it seem to be impossible to go there i been refused two times visitor visas once in 2005 second in 2007 then spouse visa in 2008 appeal ADR canceled in  oct, 2009 and as Robyn saying 18 more months to wait which can result in fail appeal as well who will keep any interest but i am in big trouble you dont know how danger for my wife to come Pakistan i dont know how to go to meet her to live with her, you dont know how much closely we connected together we chat morning, noon  after noon , evenings nights everyday i have thousands of pages of chat records and around 50 love letters many other evidences but where can i find the real judge who can give me justice who can make difference between right and wrong is this punishment to marry a Canadian? i want to mention one more thing before marrying my wife i waited 3 years for her divorceCry. Seems my life become a wait.... but the people who are punishing us not know real love never dies, real love never loose Inshallah.
People here give examples the European, American, Canadian governance human rights, legal rights and justice , i hope i will be given justice one day inshallah ul aziz.
beside i lost interest going Canada i can not live without my wife it is my relationship which forces me to be with her how can i leave her, i wonder what if anyone not win appeal or get visa and his wife also can not travel her husband country due to security reasons what will be the option left for them? leave each other? how is this possible it is not possible if i was in them who leave hand of soul mate in middle i would have given up long time ago when i had many more attractive offers and opportunities.... Well i can talk on this whole night because my painful story is very long i know everyone has their own personal life personal stories and you guys are also hurt , in pain and being punished for unknown reasons without knowing what our sins why we been kept away from our families though we have basic human right to be with them we still fighting here and we need each other's support in this hard time. here is my pray for everyone of us Inshallah ul aziz our Almighty GOD (Allah) will make us successful in cases which we are fighting with full honesty , pure hearts love, right intentions Inshallah ul aziz.

Edited by smart_saqib143 - 04 Dec 2009 at 1:24pm
Filed Spouse Application September 2007
Case Transferred Islamabad February 2008
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
ADR hearing Canceled Oct, 2009
Now waiting for any reply
rbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:17pm
Hello Smart.  While you are waiting for Immigration you and your wife should consider meeting in a safe country that both of you can go to legally.
Have the opportunity to spend some time together. Perhaps in Dubai.
After waiting for over 2 years and being refused visitor visas and sponsorship PR visa, my wife and I were considering living in another country together.
Fortunately, after 2 years and 7 months my wife received her visa just as we were starting to plan where we were going to go.
Its now been just over a year that my wife has arrived in Canada but the process has left a dark mark about our feelings about Canada. In time it may heal but I think we will always have a sore spot regarding Immigration.
smart_saqib143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:07pm
hi rbenoit  as i said everyone has personal stories i know this world has a lots of pain if i see those pains i might forget mine... well we been in Thailand and it took my one year's saving and much of my wife we are not able to live in other countries Dubai is most expensive, its easy to say move to third country but no country accepts they need our reason to be there if we live there on visit visa than i need thousands of dollars for tickets and livings we cant afford it, i glad you did well.

Edited by smart_saqib143 - 04 Dec 2009 at 3:13pm
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
rbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:54pm
What about applying for work visas in these third countries? If you can both find employment it might be worth looking at.
I know its expensive to travel as a tourist anywhere you go so consider work travel.
hugbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:59pm
hey guys, im not in your position but I'm curious about it. I sent my application already and just waiting for response. I know my relationship is real, we love eachother very much...100% genuine. It is easy for me to believe it myself and for those who are around us to see its true. its difficult to try and prove that through documentation and pictures alone...so im nervous about being denied.

Can I ask what reasons they gave you for not believing the relationship was genuine? did all of you go through interviews before being denied?
RobsLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:07pm
I'm here, too.  Just waiting on our appeal next month - trying to get prepared.Wacko
3/2007-applied
1/2008-Refused
12/2008-ADR failed
1/2010-Appeal allowed
4/2010-In Process(Again)
5/2010-request FBI/meds
8/2010-FBI recd
11/30/10-APPROVED!
1/31/11-LANDED!
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:02pm
Good luck RobsLuv!

What's the date and I'll see if I enough Irish luck left in me to send positive thought :-)
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by hugbug hugbug wrote:

hey guys, im not in your position but I'm curious about it. I sent my application already and just waiting for response. I know my relationship is real, we love eachother very much...100% genuine. It is easy for me to believe it myself and for those who are around us to see its true. its difficult to try and prove that through documentation and pictures alone...so im nervous about being denied.Can I ask what reasons they gave you for not believing the relationship was genuine? did all of you go through interviews before being denied?

You're smart asking how to avoid this situation. Hopefully everyone will succeed and be able to offer their advice.
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
smart_saqib143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart_saqib143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:24pm
rbenoit  Work visa would be good, and also study visa is not any problem for me but other things come between like when i will be in any other country and my wife comes with me and live with me problem is that how our kids will come?(kids from her previous marriage) they are studying in Canadian schools and they have some close friends there they are very happy there, when i talk about this to my wife she asked kids and kids were not happy to move any middle eastern countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia just because they can not understand their languages and cultural differences many more things come and create problem while choosing any third country which will create more problems if we are adopting any   third country we both have to be apart from our families, our cultures, since my baby brother gone on Army training as he is very intelligent he passed the army exam in young age  Now he is in training my mom cry day and night for him and its so hard for her to live without him even he will be back sooner inshallah after training so its not easy for a mother to live away from kids how can i apart my wife from her kids.

Edited by smart_saqib143 - 04 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm
Interview November, 2008
Refused January, 2009
robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 2:04pm
My situation is exactly same as smart_saqib143, I am a Canadian woman, if lose my appeal I must choose leave my kids here in Canada without a mother and I don't understand why Immigration Canada now has job to separate families instead of allow one man to come in Canada with my full love and Support, its very hard telling children about this, they are just 8 and 10 years old and don't fully know why they are not allowing their stepfather come live with us so we can be a happy family together. My husband is not a threat to Canada or anywhere, I don't understand life is this way by governments, it is not right. And waiting 2 years for my chance to have voice to speak to someone in Immigration Canada, we have not any right in where we live as Canadians and who we can marry or sleep with, yet not even be given chance to speak with someone who can make any movements in my situation. Take a number............6,256,324 now we are serving number 1,000,000 please wait patiently. Sorry for angry rants, I have not any patience left either.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 246>
  Share Topic