Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me about qualification and Job experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javedtai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me about qualification and Job experience
    Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 8:47am
Hello myself Javed Tai from India, I'm new user to this forum, i want help from all of you guys.

I'm from india and i have completed my BE IT (Bachelor of engineering in Information Technology) from AICTE approved college(Indian govt. approved collage) and presently working as a web developer and search engine optimizer(SEO Executive) in on of reputed software company in Gujarat, India. I have one year of experience in this field. And now I want to move Montreal Canada on marriage bases.If I would married a girl who is Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and move to canada.
then what about my qualification and experience.Is my study and work experience from India acknowlegded in Canada or I need to study again to get  licence to work in Montreal, Canada?

Also Tell me about licensing and certification, future and job opportunity in IT field specifically web developer and search engine optimizer(SEO Executive) in Montreal, Canada.

Regards,

Javed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic