Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

citizenship exam questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: citizenship exam questions
    Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 7:50am
Hi all,
I am writing my exam on Oct 6 in Ottawa and I was wondering if you there is a sample test question to practice?
What happens after I write the test?
Thank you
Tarik View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:14am
This thread is full of actual exam questions posted by people who wrote the test. It also has links to excellent website that have lots of exam questions
jojo2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:00pm
and what happens after the exam if I pass? when do I get the passport?
Tarik View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:07pm
Here is the link to the thread that have the exam questions

Did they schedule you for t he oath as well? if not, then if you pass the test, they will schedule you for the oath (few weeks to 3 months after the test). After the oath, you get your citizenship certificate and you can apply for the passport.
jojo2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:53pm
Thanks a million
jojo2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:55pm
Is it a multiple choice question exam or I have to write down the answers?
jojo2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:56pm
BTW, they did not schedule me for an oath so I have to fly again to Ottawa :(
Tarik View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:50am
It is 20 multiple choice questions and you should answer 15 questions to pass
Robstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 1:35pm
Jojo2000,
How did you testing go? any updates??
jojo2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 10:56pm
yup... was easy. Straight forward 20 questions. All answered correctly I think. Now waiting for the next step.
Couple of things to mention: The exam was supposed to start at 13:30. The clock kicks in at 14:35 until ALL the examinees check in. Book your schedule light the day of the exam if you have to travel or so.
The officers were short on one exam!! They had to go back and grab an additional copy for the last candidate. I can't believe they didn't count them. This doesn't really happen in high school!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic