Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Taxes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


 Post Reply Post Reply
Marco View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: 22 Jan 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 11
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taxes
    Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:24pm

I have become a permanent resident of Canada in 2008, but I lived in my country of origin until May 2011. I am still unemployed here.
I worked until residing in Canada in my home country and I had a taxes on my salary there. Now, I am wondering if I need to report this income and if RCA will requires new taxes (double taxation). In other words, when I send this money from overases to Canada through the bank wire transfer, whether I need to report this money. 

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.