Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMM 1283 - Financial Evaluation form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IMM 1283 - Financial Evaluation form
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 4:30pm
Hi,

I had applied to sponsor a member (my dad) of the family class in 2007.

I have just received a letter from CIC requesting supporting documentation.

One of the documents requested is that I fill in IMM 1283 (Financial Evaluation form).

This form was filled in in 2007 when I had applied.

I have just printed the form again, and upon reviewing it came across question number 11.

This states "complete the section A/B/C which apply to your situation during the 12 months preceding the date of application"

Since, they have requested that I fill in the information again, am I correct to assume they need this information for the year 2007 (and not 2011) ?

2) At that time when I applied in 2007 I was single; however currently I just got married. My wife is out of the country and I have applied to sponsor her. In the IMM 1283 (Financial Evaluation form), CIC is requesting an Option C printout (question 17).

How do I get back to CIC on this since she has never lived in Canada?

Thanks in advance.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 6:38pm
Hi

Originally posted by biren biren wrote:

Hi,I had applied to sponsor a member (my dad) of the family class in 2007.I have just received a letter from CIC requesting supporting documentation.One of the documents requested is that I fill in IMM 1283 (Financial Evaluation form).This form was filled in in 2007 when I had applied.I have just printed the form again, and upon reviewing it came across question number 11.This states "complete the section A/B/C which apply to your situation during the 12 months preceding the date of application"Since, they have requested that I fill in the information again, am I correct to assume they need this information for the year 2007 (and not 2011) ?2) At that time when I applied in 2007 I was single; however currently I just got married. My wife is out of the country and I have applied to sponsor her. In the IMM 1283 (Financial Evaluation form), CIC is requesting an Option C printout (question 17).How do I get back to CIC on this since she has never lived in Canada?Thanks in advance.

No, 2011 They want to know if you still meet the LICO I assume you they want your Option C. You have to include your spouse in the financial evaluation.
PMM
TorontoGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorontoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 2:56pm
Biren... what date in 2007 you sponsored your father ?

I think because of your wife's sponsorship... they want you to re-submit the option-c printout.
They can see that in their database.

TG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic