Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR for new Born in India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 8:16am
Visitor's Visa (TRV) refused  for my New born  .
Now I am trying for Temperory Resident Permit ( TRP) .
Please advice .
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 9:55am
If the TRP is also refused, then either you or your wife will have to return to Canada and sponsor your new born from within Canada.
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
PEB2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 12:25pm

Any advice sir, that TRP is not refused .

PEB2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 8:02am

I went to Canadian Embassey & they have asked me to resubmit application for TRV again  since my earlier TRV was refused .

Earlier they refused Visitor's visa for my new born by giving following reasons :
1) In Accordance with Section A11(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act (IRPA) , any person wishing to become a TR of Canada must satisfy officer that he is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirement of the act . This includes requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission & will leave Canada by the end of the period .
2) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as TR , In reaching this decsion Visa officer consdered following reasons : Immigration status of my son , Famliy ties in canada & in your country of residence , Purpose of Visit
3) You are intending immigrant. A temperory resident visa is not the appropriate visa for PR .

Now during my visit to Canadian embassey they have asked me to resubmit fresh application for TRV covering reasons mentioned above so that Visitor's visa can be issued to my new bron son .

How should I satisfy them about above mentioned points .

Immediate response  will be appreciated .

Any other advice welcome .

PEB2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 1:26am

I went to Canadian Embassey & they have asked me to resubmit application for TRV again  since my earlier TRV was refused .

Earlier they refused Visitor's visa for my new born by giving following reasons :
1) In Accordance with Section A11(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act (IRPA) , any person wishing to become a TR of Canada must satisfy officer that he is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirement of the act . This includes requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission & will leave Canada by the end of the period .
2) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as TR , In reaching this decsion Visa officer consdered following reasons : Immigration status of my son , Famliy ties in canada & in your country of residence , Purpose of Visit
3) You are intending immigrant. A temperory resident visa is not the appropriate visa for PR .

Now during my visit to Canadian embassey they have asked me to resubmit fresh application for TRV covering reasons mentioned above so that Visitor's visa can be issued to my new bron son .

How should I satisfy them about above mentioned points .

Immediate response  will be appreciated .

Any other advice welcome .
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 8:09am
They are asking you to prove that you are only bringing your child to Canada for a holiday, that your child will return to the home country once this visit is over and that you have no plans to apply for your child's PR while the child is in Canada.

I think it will be very difficult for you to satisfy these points since you do in fact plan to sponsor your child for PR once in Canada and because the rest of your family already has PR status.
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
PEB2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:35pm
If I say that new born child cannot be left alone in India & I am planning to move with my whole family than don't you think that my child can be given visa. Child can not be left alone in India since he is only three months old only .

Also  I am giving affidavit stating that my child will return to India within six months ( expiry of TRV) .

During re applying , I will emphasise on above mentioned points .

Will this work or any other advice .  

PEB2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEB2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 2:12am
If I say that new born child cannot be left alone in India & I am planning to move with my whole family than don't you think that my child can be given visa. Child can not be left alone in India since he is only three months old only .

Also  I am giving affidavit stating that my child will return to India within six months ( expiry of TRV) .

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 8:03pm
Hi

Originally posted by PEB2011 PEB2011 wrote:

Probably not. I think that you will find that ND says, that one parent has to go to Canada and submit the sponsorship. They won't believe you that the child will return after a 6 months visit.
PMM
SK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 9:23pm
get the baby on a visitor visa to canada and once here then apply his sponsorship for and PR.......it will eb much faster here....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic