Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quebec Applicants Cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:31am
I think you get two originals of CSQ by mail. I think so. And you required to send one with your federal application. No photocopy.
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:08am
Keptis and Immiman , 

Thank you for your lovely suggestions.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
Zygurn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zygurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:25am
Need to send Original CSQ that has Immigration Canada in the bottom right corner. The Titulaire original is yours to keep. It's usually not stated to send in the .pdf office files for some reason, but you must send it.

Edited by Zygurn - 07 Dec 2009 at 9:29am
CastAway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CastAway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:08pm

Hey guys,

For all you CSQrs out there, check out Montreal news/talk INFO 690 am. Great way to hone your
French skills. I listen to the webcast bout 2 hours every day :

Ne manquez pas : Info six, quatre-vingt dix!!! :D
Immiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 3:56am
It is very confusing, other than original police certificate , it didn't ask for original CSQ in the application. It said all of them must be photocopy even the PR application. CryJust very confused which is delaying the application process. I emailed them and it's been more than 5 days. They dont answer calls. Anybody who applied via Abu Dhabi office can help?
alfred2g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfred2g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Immiman Immiman wrote:

It is very confusing, other than original police certificate , it didn't ask for original CSQ in the application. It said all of them must be photocopy even the PR application. CryJust very confused which is delaying the application process. I emailed them and it's been more than 5 days. They dont answer calls. Anybody who applied via Abu Dhabi office can help?

they need the original CSQ, period, stop putting unnecessary delays on your application
the quebec IO told me when he signed and gave me the CSQ to send the original
you don't need  the one for immigration Canada , you only need the titulaire (for some gov services when you go to Quebec :) )
Zygurn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zygurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 9:32am
Well looking at both documents. Keep in mind the documents requested are never returned to you so only send originals for those you can recover easily by going to a government agency and send copies for those that are next to impossible to get again (like a degree for instance).
- CSQ: While it doesn't say, you must send it, for some reason, they never mention it. You send one of the 2 originals you were given, the one with IMMIGRATION - CANADA on the bottom right corner. The other (TITULAIRE) is yours to keep and to use in Quebec for things like Health Insurance or registering for masters'/doctoral degrees, etc.
- Passports: Send only copies, never the original till you're gonna get the PR stamped.
- Birth Certificate: I don't know if you're married and taking kids with you, but I would send original but that's me since I can obtain an original rather easily, unlike a passport.
- Police Certificate: Original.

Everything else seems clear to me.
ohcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:07am
Hi

I got CSQ in March 2009 without interview then i applied Federal in April. Got AOR AND IA in July 2009 since then I am having background check. Now suddenly they tell me that they want to interview me. Interview me for waht I already have CSQ? Am i in trouble or could this be a mistake or confusion?
CastAway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CastAway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by krisp krisp wrote:

Parlez vous Francais , Quebecois ?

Shhhtaun vrai calisse d´mere cette accent la! LOL
CastAway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CastAway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by ohcanada ohcanada wrote:

Hi
 Now suddenly they tell me that they want to interview me. Interview me for waht (sic) I already have CSQ? Am i in trouble or could this be a mistake or confusion?

Only one way to find out OhCan...thats to go to the interview.

I´m sure there´s nothing to worry about.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic