Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quebec Applicants Cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kanarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quebec Applicants Cases
    Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 8:50pm
anyone still uses here?
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:15am
Hi all. Nothing knew on my end.Awaiting medical request letter from local embassy.
alfred2g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfred2g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:08pm
hi,
i don't think anyone can provide you with a comprehensive list better than micc themselves
so you better check this site
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/apprendre-quebec.html
and download apprendre le qubec in pdf form
it has all the instructions (before you go, when you go and after you arrive) from the papers you need to take to getting a drivers license.

hope i was helpful :)

Immiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:43pm
Guys can you provide checklist of things before heading to Canada. Like Certificate of selection, Permanent resident sign form, birth certificate and school certificates ..
CSQ_app May 09
Inter_Date Oct 09
PR app Jan 10
PR received Sept 10
Immigrated April 11
odishatoday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odishatoday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 7:43am
Thanks for the updated news if you have any other update news then please share it.

http://www.odishatoday.org/
AtoZCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtoZCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 4:45am
tx Alfred, anyway let us keep each other updated.
alfred2g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfred2g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 3:40am
hi,
your credentials could be wrong
i have a friend who was born in 76, but logs in as 78. They made a mistake with his birth date.
You should check with them to verify.
yes you can log in as soon as you get the AOR
Finally, eCAS is useless, i don't log in to it anymore as i find out that many including some friends, their status changed after they got their visa :)

good luck
AtoZCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtoZCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 11:31am
Hi Pierre/Alfred,

i'm at the same situation as you:
i get my file number in November 2009. i contact one time the embassy in Damas (same answer: under review).

but i cannot check my application thru the internet( they return like below:

Nous n'avons pas pu vous identifier à l'aide de l'information que vous avez fournie. Trois explications sont possibles :

• Il pourrait y avoir une erreur dans les renseignements que vous avez entrés. Veuillez vérifier l'exactitude de ces renseignements et essayer de nouveau.
  • Ce service n'est disponible qu'aux clients ayant une demande en cours de traitement. Nous avons peut-être déjà reçu votre demande, mais n'en avons pas encore amorcé le traitement. Le lien suivant vous aidera à déterminer si votre demande est en cours de traitement.
    Pour le moment, vous pouvez utiliser ce service en ligne pour connaître l'état de votre demande seulement dans les cas suivants :....

you was able directly to check the status it or after some times?

tx

ae03yy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ae03yy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 5:44pm
Well thanks a lot for these helpful hints, and also congrats to you. I'm glad you finally made it and wish you the best for your landing process Immiman.
My CSQ timeline

Mailed to Mtl: 01-22-10
Rec'd in MICC: 01-26-10 (2 bus. days via xpress post)
Fee charged: 02-08-10 (9 bus. days, +/- 2wks)
File# rec'd: 02-15-10
Interview waived
CSQ rec'd: 08-24-10
Immiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 10:13am
One thing I learned guys is send seperate sheet of intro in the beginning like you are applying for PR - write it and include the contents in the letter (passport, photos etc). Secondly write your name and file number with pencil on back of bank draft or application or photos, this way they will make less error. I actually got my PR on May and they lost on of my application I had to resend it thus wasting time (4 months delay each request). So follow the advice to reduce delays
CSQ_app May 09
Inter_Date Oct 09
PR app Jan 10
PR received Sept 10
Immigrated April 11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic