Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PR card renewal/passprt copies/exit/entry record
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR card renewal/passprt copies/exit/entry record

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 5:54am
Saanto,
My wife gave the test today at st. claire. the officer checked passport and some stamps, asked about the kids and do you work or not, thats all.there were about 130 people for the test. The test paper she got was pretty difficult. She had done a lot of practice on internet plus read the Discover Canada 4 times.ONE should read the book thoroughly again and again. Hope for a favourable result.
saannto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saannto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 6:53pm
thanks kfq for keeping us posted. i hope your wife will receive the citizenship soon.

Also, what about your PR card referral to Local CIC office? did you hear anything? have you received it?\
let us know. 
kfq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 3:09pm
some of the questions remembered
1. first lady MP
2.which are 2 official languages
3.vote requirements
4.which are prairie provinces
5.how does a bill become a law
6. which people lived in canada before europeans came
7.which city has more financial buildings
8.which canadians moved to BC after war of 1812 without compensation
9.why are laws made in canada
10.terry fox
11.who do u pledge while taking oath
12.which oceans surround canada
13.which organization canada is not a member

amirfarnam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amirfarnam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 1:08pm
According to the latest PR renewal manual, I have submited my passport copies. The question is that, if in worse case I am asked question about my RO, if I provide them 800 days solid documents to be in canada is enough or I have to prove every day I claimed to be here?

Thanks
zqhhzq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zqhhzq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by saannto saannto wrote:

thanks kfq for keeping us posted. i hope your wife will receive the citizenship soon.
Also, what about your PR card referral to Local CIC office? did you hear anything? have you received it?\
let us know. 

Kfq have u finally got ur pr card? Pls share your timeline
cadeto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 9:10pm
Hi Saanto, 
I saw this post of yours and was wondering how were able to get the ENTRY/EXIT record from UAE officials. My wife had her citizenship test today and the officer asked her to send an official copy of her ENTRY/EXIT record from UAE but we dont know how to go about it. Any help/advise will be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 
cadeto
saannto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saannto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 8:27pm
I have not gotten anything from UAE because i was never there. I did CBSA entry exit record.
You can check with the UAE embassy.
Regilito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regilito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 9:43am
Hi Sir,

What is the procedure of getting the EXIT/ENTRY RECORDS from UAE?

kfq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 7:57pm
Hi my family got passports after judge interview in April 2014. I had left Canada in march 2012 as my PR card was renewed till then. Later some correspondence come to my home and they gave 180 days to come to Canada and contact CIC. I did not come due to personal reasons. My wife started staying with me over
seas. I applied for travel document and I got it. I am back here as a PR.
kfq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 7:58pm
not Renewed till then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic